PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to my daughter of 11 years it is diagnosed trihotilomanija. Zaboleva...

Flora
19.08.2004, 18:17
Hello, to my daughter of 11 years it is diagnosed trihotilomanija. Disease projavljatsja only in vyryvanii hair (already almost 2 years). In the rest the child is normal, well studies, goes in for sports, has now started to be engaged in drawing at the artist. At the girl very early puberty, monthly since 10 years. Body height has stopped last time, strong appetite. With me, mother, otnoshchenija complex or difficult. Ignores requests (the request to make lessons instead of to watch TV, for example). During too time embraces, kisses. To the father too concerns it is inconsistent. Receives treatment at the children's psychotherapist once a week for 50 minutes. They together draw, play board games and t. Item the Psychotherapist us at once has warned, that semi-annual therapy will be not enough, and he will ask from our hospital cash department the further course for a year. to. We live in Germany, I kak-not so trust that to all this treatment. The daughter has not been surveyed in any direction. Please, advise, what additional inspections need to be spent? What experience at you in treatment of this disease? What we, how parents, can introduce in addition positive in treatment of our child? Than to her to help or assist? Yours faithfully
Flora Duke

Nogovitsyn V.J.
20.08.2004, 17:17
I remind, that the psychiatrist at this forum till now is not present. Therefore I shall respond from the point of view of the neurologist. No researches in your case are necessary, objective changes at this frustration cannot be found anywhere. The psychotherapy is a basic part of treatment, but personally it seems to me (can psychologists me will correct), that time week is a little, and to work it is necessary not only with the child, and with all family. And here in occasion of early monthly, stunts and the raised or increased appetite it is necessary to seem to the endocrinologist.

Pisarenko N.A.
24.08.2004, 00:01
Board games have not quite clearly, what attitude or relation to therapy of psychosomatic frustration. The therapist working in an analytical key, a minimum 2 3 times a week is necessary to you, is usual + occurrings with parents of times in a month. Preliminary diagnostics and a primary course of therapy should give parents at least clear representation about the reasons of frustration.
Also it agree - certainly, the endocrinologist.

The anonym
27.08.2004, 09:09
Excuse, that I interfere, I am simple too abroad I live. Here such meditsyna! To struggle it is useless. I have understood, there are 2 methods 1. fizio (it is psychology, massages, gymnastics, a motility, the logopedist), 2. operativnyj-that cannot ispravit-we shall remove. I not the physician and to challenge all this I do not undertake certainly. But when my son began to lag behind already obviously in development of speech, and I have understood, that the logopedist not enough, argued dokazyvala-is useless. Have gone to Russia, it is natural to the paid expert, have registered to us tablets and he for schitanye nedelki has started talking. Our local doctors were very proud of the done job, I did not report on them on the actions, and can and it was necessary, that above others have reflected?!

Saratoga
29.08.2004, 22:22
Tell or Say please, and what tablets to you were written out by the doctor? We too live abroad and at us too a problem with speech at the child of three years, we pass or we take place just now inspection, but it lasts awfully longly, after the first reception has already passed or has already taken place month, and to us two more weeks to wait up to the following, any advice or councils than to the child to help or assist at the given stage while from experts has not acted or arrived. I in general have not enough hope for local medicine (after me operatively treated for a mastopathy I in general I am afraid to go to doctors). Thanks in advance for the answer!

child
02.09.2004, 08:31
I think at you still there is time, 3 years only and the child for certain bilingual? We drank or saw notropil.