PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 1 year and 2 weeks, he does not try to go yet, itself, keeping...

Evgenie
27.08.2004, 16:39
To my son 1 year and 2 weeks, he does not try to go yet, itself, keeping for one handle. Rearranges legs or pinches only when keeps for my arms or hand. Sits and has a seat normally, rises in krovatke too well. Creeps well. But is not able to show yet palchikom on nazvanuju a thing and speaks a little. The neurologist in an out-patient department has told or said, that at it or him the arrest of development and has registered nyxes of vitamins B2, 6, 12, ATF, and also to accept entsifabol plus massage. I while abstain from medicines, t. To. My husband too has started to go only to 1 year and 2 months. Tell or say, if the reason for besspokojstva?

Natalia To.
28.08.2004, 18:23
At me the child has gone to 1 year and 3 months Any nyxes we did not do or make. But massage resemble. There was a same situation, but after 7 go a session of massage at once has gone. Do not experience.

Evgenie
01.09.2004, 00:10
Thanks. And I have already begun that strongly besspokoitsja. Now we search for the good masseur.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
01.09.2004, 22:10
These or It (and any others) medicines it is impossible to accelerate development. Massage it is possible. I do not see the big problem. Be engaged.