PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To my son 8, 5. He always was the active boy...

Irina
31.08.2004, 00:07
Hello the doctor! To my son 8, 5. He always was the active boy, but last months simply hyperactive and hypersensitive to all. He became the constant participant of all fights, frequently them and provoking. At school (2 oh a class), on detsk. To a platform at the house, on employment or occupations on ushu. Speaks: he on me was called..., he has thrown off my textbooks from a school desk..., he kicked my portfolio and t. Item Like anger it or him to understand very much even it would be possible, and I up to a pore did not worry that the son like would protect the interests. I only advised him all taki to try to avoid disputed situations with smaller losses. Whether asks me I believe him (" In fact the truth not I am guilty! "), and I believe (I see that it is necessary for him, and I know that more often simply use that it or he is very easy or light for offending, touching, getting or starting..), I believe both any more I do not believe. And here he has already started to list or transfer every day the insults put or rendered to him at school. Thus, certainly, it is meant that he nobody has given descent or release! Began to study is worse. Has deprived with it or him komp-ra and tv to correct its or his behaviour and a lexicon (has heard kak-that "priljudiju" to fight). Frightens, that now it or he is not stopped even series by the costing or standing adult! He as in an attack of a rabies, malicious as volchyonok cries out: I shall kill you; I you a muzzle about asphalt... (here if at me was ruzhyo!). Probably it vyplesk a rage and insult, but frightens "bloody" (not children's) a spirit! I know, that he is got or started iz-for erundy-someone something has told or said, tongue has shown, lastik from a school desk has pulled down and t. Item
He always was kind and laskuchim the boy, and now same! Likes the little sister (her 4) though and with her successfully swears and fights, but that to him in what does not concede! And here at school, outside of the house when we series are not present, turns to the uncontrollable, spiteful tank! Began to study is worse, the teacher groans, I have settled or exhausted all reasons (even not verbal kak-that has tried or tasted). He in fact very good! It seems to me that he already gets tired of it or this. Help or assist! Give even mini-advice or council.

Pisarenko N.A.
01.09.2004, 20:49
It not your question was recently? In any case, the same advice or council - show the boy, any correspondence advice or councils, especially "mini", in your case does not happen. It is a subject for detailed analysis and correction, she does not concern to the category " mummy, make here it and all will be OK ".