PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At all I do not know as to name...

amelek
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! Advice or council is very necessary - I do not know that with my kid - to the child 6 mes, here some days at us problems with a delivery - refuses to eat (we on gv) and to drink though I know that is hungry, three times there was a vomiting, otpaivala regidronom. Handed over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis, it is found out E. coli and stafillokokk, also are found out neutral Adeps (in znachit.kol-), slime (in means. kol-), and jodofilnaja flora. Help or assist to be defined or determined with the diagnosis - what is it, maybe, it can be necessary to make additional analyses (uzi, for example...)

I shall be very grateful for the help, I have absolutely got confused, and we on a site do not have even pediatrist: (: (I do not know what to do or make - to search for the doctor, to lay down in a hospital with the child... Horror: (

Tanya G
Hello!

Inspection to you is appointed or nominated more than strange.

Whether the doctor of the child looked, "felt" to him a stomach or belly? Whether there Is a chair at the child? Whether there are no streaks of a blood in itself? Besides refuses meal and drink, the trouble (periodically shouts, suchit legs or pinches, draws in them to a tummy) is shown somehow?

If there is no opportunity of observation by the pediatrist on a site - in your situation then better in a hospital. At small patients of disease proceed neklassicheski Besides it can be necessary and carrying out of infusional therapy.

At present I would look or see the general or common analysis of a blood, Saccharum of a blood, electrolytes. I do not exclude also survey of the surgeon. Internal survey of the PEDIATRIST to not manage.

Keep us posted business or affairs.

PS: Can, your experiences and are not justified... We do not see the child, and there is no reality - nevertheless disturbs a status of the child? And than that he hungry, but refuses meal and drink is shown...

Yes, and more... To glance in a mouth it would be advisable... And can, a banal STOMATITIS?

Aminazinka
And still ears can hurt or be ill;be sick... Then ditju to swallow painfully and there is it cannot. To the pediatrist!!!

dr. Ira
Hello! Advice or council is very necessary - I do not know that with my kid - to the child 6 mes, here some days at us problems with a delivery - refuses to eat (we on gv) and to drink though I know that is hungry, three times there was a vomiting, otpaivala regidronom. Handed over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis, it is found out E. coli and stafillokokk, also are found out neutral Adeps (in znachit.kol-), slime (in means. kol-), and jodofilnaja flora. Help or assist to be defined or determined with the diagnosis - what is it, maybe, it can be necessary to make additional analyses (uzi, for example...)

I shall be very grateful for the help, I have absolutely got confused, and we on a site do not have even pediatrist: (: (I do not know what to do or make - to search for the doctor, to lay down in a hospital with the child... Horror: (

If the child yet Oao???n-was urgently to the pediatrist!!! Should not tear 6 the monthly child on g.v.bez the serious reason to that! And about the analysis on a dysbacteriosis in general forget! Though the reason can appear really enough banal (for the pediatrist)-ears, a teeth, etc., but demanding treatment.

With .dr. Ira

amelek
Thanks everyone who has responded! Today were on knsultatsii at the gastroenterologist, in the diagnosis to us have put a syndrome of disturbance of an intraintestinal absorption with disturbance of a microflora of an intestine, a syndrome of a boring of a colon. It is recommended: gv, a diet of mother, the control of analyses of a feces (obshch) 1 time in ned. From medicines have registered kreon, a bacteriophage and bifiform.

Today a vomiting was not, but ate it is not enough, I think, that if tomorrow all will be also will have to lay down to us in a hospital (oh as it would not be desirable: (). A chair at us frequent, continuous greens, I already thought, that at the kid worms, handed over 2 times the analysis, result negative. Zubki at us are not cut yet, and ushki like by way of, and in the kid eats so - eats gram 20-30, and then all is bent and shouts, a leg or pinch thus does not draw in.: (and in general behaves easy, there does not come yet time of feeding. The poor kid.

Has forgotten to add still - tore it or him when I have decided by all means it or him to finish feeding, not looking at crying poila molochkom from a spoon, as they say, wanted as better... Here so: (

dr. Ira
Thanks everyone who has responded! Today were on knsultatsii at the gastroenterologist, in the diagnosis to us have put a syndrome of disturbance of an intraintestinal absorption with disturbance of a microflora of an intestine, a syndrome of a boring of a colon. It is recommended: gv, a diet of mother, the control of analyses of a feces (obshch) 1 time in ned. From medicines have registered kreon, a bacteriophage and bifiform.

Today a vomiting was not, but ate it is not enough, I think, that if tomorrow all will be also will have to lay down to us in a hospital (oh as it would not be desirable: (). A chair at us frequent, continuous greens, I already thought, that at the kid worms, handed over 2 times the analysis, result negative. Zubki at us are not cut yet, and ushki like by way of, and in the kid eats so - eats gram 20-30, and then all is bent and shouts, a leg or pinch thus does not draw in.: (and in general behaves easy, there does not come yet time of feeding. The poor kid.

Has forgotten to add still - tore it or him when I have decided by all means it or him to finish feeding, not looking at crying poila molochkom from a spoon, as they say, wanted as better... Here so: (

Dear mother! I apologise about English, but now your story (especially the discribtion of the excrements of your child) looks like Rota-virus. It is viral infection of enteric tract, usually does not need any treatment, exept infusion I.V., if the child is dehydrated. Bacteriofag and Bifidum-they are*quot; good microbes*quot;-it's not bad for you child, but I'm not sure, that it is nessesary. The best treatment for him is breast feeding!

Tanya G
Ira, excuse, but, in my opinion, at a mouth-virus entnrite a chair not green... He more likely watery, *quot; iN?oNO?U*quot;... Rise in temperature and presence even minimal, on the catarral phenomena Is characteristic also...

Though, it not the statement... Simply in blockages of memory has got lost...

Alon
Dear mum!

The attitude or relation of the children's doctor to acute diarrhea (i.e. to the diarrhea continuing less of 2 weeks) very simple.

1) First, whether it is necessary to solve there is a speech about a dysentery - illness or disease is accompanied by a high fever and a blood in a chair. If *quot; na*quot;, would undertake a feces and antibiotics are appointed or nominated to 3-5 days (usually).

2) In all other cases of any additional analyses to spend it is not necessary, treatment - supporting or maintaining. I.e. - is raised or increased t - to reduce, and the main thing-support or -maintain positive water balance - to allow to drink, nesmotrja and on a vomiting (if is).

3) thus, the basic proved reasons of the reference or manipulation to the doctor in similar cases - a high fever and a blood in a chair, a vomiting (unrestrained), unusually strong abdominal pains, absence wet during 8 we (shall tell) or say) hours successively, trouble of parents.

That's all.

amelek
Irina, Tatyana! And whether it is possible more in detail, what such rotavirus? At the child really couple of days the low temperature (37,2-37,5) keeps. If to a symptomatology the child can have this infection, tell, please, as to us more quickly with her to consult and where the child could it or her *quot; nOoaO?Oy*quot;? Whether there Can be a reason in maternal milk?

Thanks big for participation,

Inessa

dr. Ira
Irina, Tatyana! And whether it is possible more in detail, what such rotavirus? At the child really couple of days the low temperature (37,2-37,5) keeps. If to a symptomatology the child can have this infection, tell, please, as to us more quickly with her to consult and where the child could it or her *quot; nOoaO?Oy*quot;? Whether there Can be a reason in maternal milk?

Thanks big for participation,

Inessa

Hello, Inessa. -_ such virus. Call its or his Mouth. There are viruses with sopljami, and happen to diarrheas. Catch it or him, as any other virus infection-from someone. It is treated, as any other virus, i.e. in any way. Supporting or maintaining treatment, plentiful drink (or a dropper, if a deaquation strong), antipyretic, if a heat. Passes or takes place illness or disease itself, as any other virus infection.

With .dr. Ira