PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is it can be?

The stinker
01.09.2004, 19:30
The plentiful rash 2 weeks ago was found out in the child (1.3) on right to a side. Fine, colorless, often the planted or put pimples. Probably, are not scratched, anyway the kid does not try to get them. To bathe they to him too do not stir or prevent. To examine does not give more closely or attentively, but he at all does not like, when it or him examine:)

I have solved, what is it a boring, type of a heat rash. Tried to wipe a camomile, potassium permanganate, cheredoj - any effect.

Gradually they redden and extend on a body of the child. Two days ago has noticed the center on an internal part of an elbow, today has noticed the center in an axillary hollow. All maculae red. Except for it or this single red spots on an attractive face today have begun and cheeks have turned pink.

The accompanying information:

The child is taken away from a breast 3 months ago.

Any new nutrition did not receive

The next pair a teeth was just cut

Questions:

Whether it is necessary to run run to the doctor?

What is it can be and how with it or him to struggle?

In advance thanks

Tanya G
Character of an eruption, certainly, is better for looking or seeing personally. Whether the general or common status has changed, whether there are changes in a throat? Temperature?

dr. Ira
The plentiful rash 2 weeks ago was found out in the child (1.3) on right to a side. Fine, colorless, often the planted or put pimples. Probably, are not scratched, anyway the kid does not try to get them. To bathe they to him too do not stir or prevent. To examine does not give more closely or attentively, but he at all does not like, when it or him examine:)

I have solved, what is it a boring, type of a heat rash. Tried to wipe a camomile, potassium permanganate, cheredoj - any effect.

Gradually they redden and extend on a body of the child. Two days ago has noticed the center on an internal part of an elbow, today has noticed the center in an axillary hollow. All maculae red. Except for it or this single red spots on an attractive face today have begun and cheeks have turned pink.

The accompanying information:

The child is taken away from a breast 3 months ago.

Any new nutrition did not receive

The next pair a teeth was just cut

Questions:

Whether it is necessary to run run to the doctor?

What is it can be and how with it or him to struggle?

In advance thanks

Personally I on the Internet (and by phone-so too happens) to treat an eruption be not able. Let it or he will be looked or seen by the doctor. Your calmness, and especially health of that child costs or stands.

With .dr. Ira

The stinker
Personally I on the Internet (and by phone-so too happens) to treat an eruption be not able. Let it or he will be looked or seen by the doctor. Your calmness, and especially health of that child costs or stands.

With .dr. Ira

And all rest, means, you are able to treat on the Internet, hitch only with an eruption? At you a maiden name not Kashpirovsky?:))

To the doctor we are written already down on a trace. Week. Alas, I in advance know, that he will respond me:

The-child does not disturb, the temperature is not present - go with the world. The maximum, will give hormonal mazilku.

We live in Canada, and here at doctors of the politician such: itself will pass or take place.

I would like to go to the doctor even minimally prepared. The nobility what to ask questions what to ask directions, itd.

The stinker
Character of an eruption, certainly, is better for looking or seeing personally. Whether the general or common status has changed, whether there are changes in a throat? Temperature?

The link to character of an eruption I shall show in couple of days, when smoetsja zelenka (balda, certainly, that has not thought at first to photograph)

From changes in the general or common status - only raised or increased kapriznost. A throat pure or clean, a nose, in general, too. Temperature by the evening - 37 in an axillary hollow. In the morning - 36.8

To me it is strange, that an eruption only on the right arm or hand and to a side. Though extends there somehow very quickly: (But a back pure or clean, legs or pinches too.

yananshs
We live in Canada, and here at doctors of the politician such: itself will pass or take place.

The dear Stinker,

In Canada and the USA at doctors the attitude or relation *quot; itself OnNO*quot; to usually that is valid *quot; itself OnNO*quot;.

In Canada and in any other country it is necessary for doctor to look or see at an eruption and in general on the child to diagnose.

So I advise you to call to your pediatrist and to appoint or nominate appointment.

Still I advise you to buy or purchase the book *quot; What to Expect the Toddler Years*quot; by Arlene Eisenberg or *quot; The American Academy of Pediatrics Guide to Your Child's Symptoms: The Official, Complete Home Reference, Birth Through Adolescence*quot; by DONALD MD FA SCHIFF, STEVEN P. MD SHELOV then it will be easier to you to communicate with doctors.

dr. Ira
And all rest, means, you are able to treat on the Internet, hitch only with an eruption? At you a maiden name not Kashpirovsky?:))

To the doctor we are written already down on a trace. Week. Alas, I in advance know, that he will respond me:

The-child does not disturb, the temperature is not present - go with the world. The maximum, will give hormonal mazilku.

I would like to go to the doctor even minimally prepared. The nobility what to ask questions what to ask directions, itd.

I hope I can answer you in English, if you live in Canada.

When you come to the doctor, you must tell him about your problem, and he will ask you the questions, that are nessesary for him to ask, if he whant to make a diagnose.

No, I cannot treat with using internet, that's why I wonder, that somebody asks questions like you asked, and hope to receive an answer, that can satisfy anybody.

With the best wishes.

The stinker
No, I cannot treat with using internet, that's why I wonder, that somebody asks questions like you asked, and hope to receive an answer, that can satisfy anybody.

With the best wishes.

I think, approximately for the same reason on which some people, having learned or having found out that obviously Russian-speaking interlocutor lives in Canada, there and then pass in dialogue with it or him on bad English, and a moderator of a forum Pediatrics on rumedservere performs the job with feeling of a boring against those who searches advice or councils on medvoprosam on the Internet:

The nature human is complex or difficult and inconsistent:)

The stinker
The dear Stinker,

In Canada and the USA at doctors the attitude or relation *quot; itself OnNO*quot; to usually that is valid *quot; itself OnNO*quot;.

In Canada and in any other country it is necessary for doctor to look or see at an eruption and in general on the child to diagnose.

So I advise you to call to your pediatrist and to appoint or nominate appointment.

Still I advise you to buy or purchase the book *quot; What to Expect the Toddler Years*quot; by Arlene Eisenberg or *quot; The American Academy of Pediatrics Guide to Your Child's Symptoms: The Official, Complete Home Reference, Birth Through Adolescence*quot; by DONALD MD FA SCHIFF, STEVEN P. MD SHELOV then it will be easier to you to communicate with doctors.

Know, the Canadian-American doctors, probably, are right, but to the person got used to the Russian system of public health services (when with the first child us hardly that at once slali on any analyses) is complex or difficult enough to adapt for such Olympic calmness:)

To the doctor we go on a trace. To week as it has already been told or said to pair or steam posts back.

For the book - thanks. At us is Arlene Eisenberg, What to expect the first year, very nice or famous. I did not know, that she wrote and about children is more senior. Today I shall reserve.

yananshs
Moderator of a forum the Pediatrics on rumedservere performs the job with feeling of a boring against those who searches advice or councils on medvoprosam on the Internet:

I with you do not agree, the dear Stinker. At Irina the working computer has no Russian support. Therefore differently she responds you could not. Really, the nature human is complex or difficult and inconsistent. On absolutely reasonable offer to show the child to the real doctor as ANYWHERE In the WORLD the doctor will not incur the responsibility to treat an eruption on the Internet or phone, you have for some reason taken offence.

dr. Ira
I with you do not agree, the dear Stinker. At Irina the working computer has no Russian support. Therefore differently she responds you could not. Really, the nature human is complex or difficult and inconsistent. On absolutely reasonable offer to show the child to the real doctor as ANYWHERE In the WORLD the doctor will not incur the responsibility to treat an eruption on the Internet or phone, you have for some reason taken offence.

Yana, thanks! Wished to explain itself, but you have already responded. Uv. The stinker, and in ideas there were no you to offend!

With .dr. Ira

Kostoprav.
Know, the Canadian-American doctors, probably, are right, but to the person got used to the Russian system of public health services (when with the first child us hardly that at once slali on any analyses) is complex or difficult enough to adapt for such Olympic calmness:)

To the doctor we go on a trace. To week as it has already been told or said to pair or steam posts back.

For the book - thanks. At us is Arlene Eisenberg, What to expect the first year, very nice or famous. I did not know, that she wrote and about children is more senior. Today I shall reserve.

The dear Stinker! (How much terrible self-criticism in nike...:D)

As you could notice, at the majority of doctors-participants of a forum by virtue of the objective reasons a little bit original manner of dialogue. It is not necessary to take it to heart. That seemed to you display of annoyance, actually, those (most likely) is not.

Now about business. It consists (has put) that the eruption is one of those things who is better for seeing once, than many times about her to hear.:) even the photo here is not too useful.

Where do you live in Canada? Quite probably, that I could advise to address to pediatrists which approach to you will be closer and rodnee than what you describe.:) (Only it is better on el. To mail, and that still, that kind, advertising *quot; O??y?O*quot;:D)

borisrosen@sympatico.ca, drborisrosen@yahoo.com

yananshs

Quite probably, that I could advise to address to pediatrists which approach to you will be closer and rodnee than what you describe.:)

With such *quot; Nn?aOOa??*quot; (with *quot; close and native nOn?*quot;) it is necessary to be cautious, and to keep from them far away. Such it is a lot of, for example, to Brighton the Scourge. Many have not handed over bord, and the some people in general rezidenturu zakosili.

Some of them win public that leave on the house to children ill rhinitis.

It is better to try to adapt to *quot; Olympic ??Oo??*quot; the Canadian pediatrists.

Kostoprav.
With such *quot; Nn?aOOa??*quot; (with *quot; close and native nOn?*quot;) it is necessary to be cautious, and to keep from them far away. Such it is a lot of, for example, to Brighton the Scourge. Many have not handed over bord, and the some people in general rezidenturu zakosili.

Some of them win public that leave on the house to children ill rhinitis.

It is better to try to adapt to *quot; Olympic ??Oo??*quot; the Canadian pediatrists.

At us in Canada, Yana, is not present Brighton. And the Scourge too is not present.;)

Probably, therefore at us doctors without the license do not practise.

dr. Ira
At us in Canada, Yana, is not present Brighton. And the Scourge too is not present.;)

Probably, therefore at us doctors without the license do not practise.

Colleagues, terpimie please to another's opinions!

With .dr. Ira

yananshs
OK, Sorry...

Kostoprav.
OK, Sorry...

Yana, by the citation and *quot; ?NniON???*quot;, the appeal dr. Iry has been turned to me. Though, to what she - I have not understood it.:D

dr. Ira
Yana, by the citation and *quot; ?NniON???*quot;, the appeal dr. Iry has been turned to me. Though, to what she - I have not understood it.:D

The reference or manipulation about tolerance to all participants of discussions.

dr. Ira

Kostoprav.
The reference or manipulation about tolerance to all participants of discussions.

dr. Ira

Entirely and completely I support or maintain.

(But for what you me *quot; not niO???*quot; all the same has not understood:))

bill
The problem is curious.

The doctor who has worked in the Union etak of years 30-40 turns out, what, here with such eruptions and nezdavshy by virtue of jaeykovoj problems (or still what) cannot remain the doctor?!

Excuse, but it is full bosh.

Doctoring is a status throttle.

That at emigrants of a problem with zdravohraneniem - is visible on posts of patients on rusmede, it is possible as to see or overlook on this subject set of Russian-speaking sites from there...

It is possible certainly for all this to write off or copy on the Soviet psychology, but it is not necessary is better. This subject was discussed and to the general or common opinion do not send or have come.

Internet as lunch the communication system eats emotions only words. Therefore nik type *quot; ?ONOoa*quot; already assumes the certain answers.

Well really, kakja you *quot; ?ONOoa*quot;, you simply MUM anxious by health of own child and besides living in the another's country.

yananshs
The doctor who has worked in the Union etak of years 30-40 turns out, what, here with such eruptions and nezdavshy by virtue of jaeykovoj problems (or still what) cannot remain the doctor?!

Excuse, but it is full bosh.

Forgive or Excuse, Bill, but you have not understood me.

dr. Ira
Forgive or Excuse, Bill, but you have not understood anything.

On it or this I suggest discussion to close, t.k.ona has no attitude or relation to a subject of the set question. Bill, obeshaju to respond you o*quot; O?oaO*quot;, and you, if want, can transfer or carry discussion on ON?O*quot; the doctor-not oOa?*quot; in *quot; On??aOO?O?*quot;.

With .dr. Ira