PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Limfoadenopatija

Страницы : [1] 2

pichkour
01.09.2004, 19:30
At my son (5 years) lymphonoduses (cervical, axillary, inguinal) during almost 2 years are increased. Are ALWAYS increased. All my questions to pediatrists come to an end with a phrase: *quot; it iUoaNO*quot;. The analysis of a blood (general or common) all this time was in norm or rate. According to the US made in May 2004, the liver and a lien in norm or rate, are increased cervical and mezenterialnye (I hope, I have correctly written) lymphonoduses up to 10-15 *quot; without destructive ???N?N??*quot;. Opinion of the expert of US: *quot; it iUoaNO*quot;.

In the summer of 2004 the boy was with the grandmother on reception at the main hematologist in the Ivanovo regional hospital. The conclusion of the doctor: *quot; it iUoaNO*quot;. Any inspections it has not been appointed or nominated, it is peer as it has not been given any references.

In March of this year the boy was ill ORVI. In view of loading doctors of a district clinic, have caused or called on the house of the doctor from clinic *quot; ?N?a?*quot;. As always I have asked to pay attention to lymphonoduses. The answer of the doctor was following: *quot; I do not wish you to frighten, but lymphonoduses full. The venous grid on a breast speaks that, probably, sites of a mediastinum are increased also. It is necessary to show the boy to a hematologist and if necessary to make the cytologic researches... *quot; whether It is necessary to add, that I *quot; at all ??Oua?a?y*quot;. We have entered the name to the hematologist recommended by this doctor too from *quot; ?N?a?*quot;.

Preparing or Going for reception, have handed over the analysis wet (all parameters - norm or rate), the clinical analysis of a blood: a hematocrit of 36,8 % (norm or rate 32-42), a hemoglobin 13.0/ (11.5-14.5), erythrocytes 4,59/ (3,7-4,9), thrombocytes 243/ (150-400), leucocytes 7,65/ (5,0-14,5), neutrophils segmentojad. 54,3 % (38-58), lymphocytes of 33,6 % (30-50), monocytes of 11,4 % (3-9), eosinocytes of 0,4 % (1-5), bazofily 0,3 % (and lt; 1), an ESR 40/ (*lt; 10), ACHTV 29 (24-35), a prothrombin on Kviku 105 % (72-142), a fibrinogen 4,82u/l (2.0-4.0), III 121 [/B] % (71-115), reticulocytes 8 promille (2-7.) (I Wish to emphasize, that handed over a blood at the height of ORVI. How much or as far as I understand, it matters).

Also have made US. A liver and a lien in norm or rate. Mezenterialnye sites up to 6-7 mm, cervical are visually increased, that the doctor of US has counted as reaction to the transferred or carried virus disease (the sizes has not resulted or brought). Advice or council of the expert of US: *quot; do not take in a head, it iUoaNO*quot;.

Hematologist from *quot; ?N?a?*quot; on reception 02.04.2005 has diagnosed *quot; ???oanN?aO?n*quot;, has written out Limfomiozot, has told or said to not worry and repeatedly to seem in a month.

I do not have any bases to not trust a hematologist from *quot; ?N?a?*quot; is very dear doctor (however, no less than to all other doctors), and I understand, that to the skilled or experienced doctor, possibly, enough one view and an easy or a light;a mild touch to understand there is a problem or it or her is not present. But the situation, nevertheless, does not give me rest for the following reasons:

On reception a hematologist:

1. Has not set ANY (!) question which as it seems to me, it was necessary to set (as for a long time have noticed l/at what usually temperature at the boy, whether sweats at night, etc.)

2. Has not taken an interest in presence of results of analyses and US until I have not informed, that we already have handed over something (then she with them has familiarized).

3. And as it seems to me, probably, it is subjective, almost it or him has not examined (inguinal has l/at looked or seen under my request, a conclusion - the augmentation is caused by a phimosis).

Basic my question - whether should be shown the boy in addition to other expert for reception second opinion (and if it is necessary to show where in Moscow it is better for making) or all the same to cease to worry. I try to calm or abirritate myself that *quot; it iUoaNO*quot;, and that that *quot; it iUoaNO*quot; it is confirmed by experts. But observing every day at the son l/at, which *quot; oU?N?a?O*quot; at turn or an inclination of a head, it would be desirable to know also *quot; ?N?O*quot; and *quot; that with it or this nN?aOy*quot;.

And more, whether there is any opinion about Limfomiozote (naskolja I understand, it is a homeopathy).

Yours faithfully and gratitude to everyone who will respond,

Anna.

dr. Ira
At my son (5 years) lymphonoduses (cervical, axillary, inguinal) during almost 2 years are increased. Are ALWAYS increased. All my questions to pediatrists come to an end with a phrase: *quot; it iUoaNO*quot;. The analysis of a blood (general or common) all this time was in norm or rate. According to the US made in May 2004, the liver and a lien in norm or rate, are increased cervical and mezenterialnye (I hope, I have correctly written) lymphonoduses up to 10-15 *quot; without destructive ???N?N??*quot;. Opinion of the expert of US: *quot; it iUoaNO*quot;.

In the summer of 2004 the boy was with the grandmother on reception at the main hematologist in the Ivanovo regional hospital. The conclusion of the doctor: *quot; it iUoaNO*quot;. Any inspections it has not been appointed or nominated, it is peer as it has not been given any references.

In March of this year the boy was ill ORVI. In view of loading doctors of a district clinic, have caused or called on the house of the doctor from clinic *quot; ?N?a?*quot;. As always I have asked to pay attention to lymphonoduses. The answer of the doctor was following: *quot; I do not wish you to frighten, but lymphonoduses full. The venous grid on a breast speaks that, probably, sites of a mediastinum are increased also. It is necessary to show the boy to a hematologist and if necessary to make the cytologic researches... *quot; whether It is necessary to add, that I *quot; at all ??Oua?a?y*quot;. We have entered the name to the hematologist recommended by this doctor too from *quot; ?N?a?*quot;.

Preparing or Going for reception, have handed over the analysis wet (all parameters - norm or rate), the clinical analysis of a blood: a hematocrit of 36,8 % (norm or rate 32-42), a hemoglobin 13.0/ (11.5-14.5), erythrocytes 4,59/ (3,7-4,9), thrombocytes 243/ (150-400), leucocytes 7,65/ (5,0-14,5), neutrophils segmentojad. 54,3 % (38-58), lymphocytes of 33,6 % (30-50), monocytes of 11,4 % (3-9), eosinocytes of 0,4 % (1-5), bazofily 0,3 % (and lt; 1), an ESR 40/ (*lt; 10), ACHTV 29 (24-35), a prothrombin on Kviku 105 % (72-142), a fibrinogen 4,82u/l (2.0-4.0), III 121 [/B] % (71-115), reticulocytes 8 promille (2-7.) (I Wish to emphasize, that handed over a blood at the height of ORVI. How much or as far as I understand, it matters).

Also have made US. A liver and a lien in norm or rate. Mezenterialnye sites up to 6-7 mm, cervical are visually increased, that the doctor of US has counted as reaction to the transferred or carried virus disease (the sizes has not resulted or brought). Advice or council of the expert of US: *quot; do not take in a head, it iUoaNO*quot;.

Hematologist from *quot; ?N?a?*quot; on reception 02.04.2005 has diagnosed *quot; ???oanN?aO?n*quot;, has written out Limfomiozot, has told or said to not worry and repeatedly to seem in a month.

I do not have any bases to not trust a hematologist from *quot; ?N?a?*quot; is very dear doctor (however, no less than to all other doctors), and I understand, that to the skilled or experienced doctor, possibly, enough one view and an easy or a light;a mild touch to understand there is a problem or it or her is not present. But the situation, nevertheless, does not give me rest for the following reasons:

On reception a hematologist:

1. Has not set ANY (!) question which as it seems to me, it was necessary to set (as for a long time have noticed l/at what usually temperature at the boy, whether sweats at night, etc.)

2. Has not taken an interest in presence of results of analyses and US until I have not informed, that we already have handed over something (then she with them has familiarized).

3. And as it seems to me, probably, it is subjective, almost it or him has not examined (inguinal has l/at looked or seen under my request, a conclusion - the augmentation is caused by a phimosis).

Basic my question - whether should be shown the boy in addition to other expert for reception second opinion (and if it is necessary to show where in Moscow it is better for making) or all the same to cease to worry. I try to calm or abirritate myself that *quot; it iUoaNO*quot;, and that that *quot; it iUoaNO*quot; it is confirmed by experts. But observing every day at the son l/at, which *quot; oU?N?a?O*quot; at turn or an inclination of a head, it would be desirable to know also *quot; ?N?O*quot; and *quot; that with it or this nN?aOy*quot;.

And more, whether there is any opinion about Limfomiozote (naskolja I understand, it is a homeopathy).

Yours faithfully and gratitude to everyone who will respond,

Anna.

Uv. Anna! Describe the size of sites, having compared them with a pea, fasolinoj, plum, etc. solders they to a skin or not? Are morbid or not at dotragivanii? As a whole, at children a lymphatic tissue more *quot; OUO?an*quot;, any inflammatory disease (ORZ, an angina, etc.) can cause augmentation of regional lymphonoduses. Mezenterialnye lymphonoduses 6-7- norm or rate, how much or as far as I remember.

I do not promise to respond tomorrow, but, I think colleagues will be connected to discussion.

With .dr. Ira

doctor101
Uv. Anna! Describe the size of sites, having compared them with a pea, fasolinoj, plum, etc. solders they to a skin or not? Are morbid or not at dotragivanii? As a whole, at children a lymphatic tissue more *quot; OUO?an*quot;, any inflammatory disease (ORZ, an angina, etc.) can cause augmentation of regional lymphonoduses. Mezenterialnye lymphonoduses 6-7- norm or rate, how much or as far as I remember.

I do not promise to respond tomorrow, but, I think colleagues will be connected to discussion.

With .dr. Ira

The child examined, undoubtedly, the qualified hematologist and has told or said/judging under your description/, that anything serious is not present.

At first sight, it is necessary to think that it is a question about generalizovannoj persistirujushchej lymphadenopathies. However guards a constancy

/as you pishete/their augmentations. The sizes of lymphonoduses resulted or brought in research of US, considerably less than 1.0 see

The suspicion on presence of the increased lymphonoduses in a mediastinum is not removed or not taken off.

The blood sedimentation rate is high/is possible or high/is probable;high is connected with performance of the analysis during illness or disease URTI/

I think, that there are indications

-to repeated isledovaniju an ESR

To-performance CT of a mediastinum

-in dependence on results-weigh an opportunity of a puncture biopsy

Tanya G
In addition to the aforesaid:

Let strange my question will not seem to you, but - whether there are houses a cat?

Whether bacterination BTSZH in a maternity home was spent? How business or affairs with a Mantoux reaction are?

ESR, certainly, high, and to one ORVI it to not explain. The blood needs to be looked or seen in dynamics or changes.

doctor101
In addition to the aforesaid:

Let strange my question will not seem to you, but - whether there are houses a cat?

Whether bacterination BTSZH in a maternity home was spent? How business or affairs with a Mantoux reaction are?

ESR, certainly, high, and to one ORVI it to not explain. The blood needs to be looked or seen in dynamics or changes.

The question on a cat is fair, however its or her presence important is not simple, instead of whether the child of scratchs from it or her constantly receives?

terro
The child examined, undoubtedly, the qualified hematologist and has told or said/judging under your description/, that anything serious is not present.

At first sight, it is necessary to think that it is a question about generalizovannoj persistirujushchej lymphadenopathies. However guards a constancy

/as you pishete/their augmentations. The sizes of lymphonoduses resulted or brought in research of US, considerably less than 1.0 see

The suspicion on presence of the increased lymphonoduses in a mediastinum is not removed or not taken off.

The blood sedimentation rate is high/is possible or high/is probable;high is connected with performance of the analysis during illness or disease URTI/

Still horoshoby to make analyses on a toxoplasmosis, herpes, TSMV, Epstein a-bar viruses. As to a puncture biopsy, she as a rule, is poorly informative if to be solved on excision of biggest of accessible l/at, with the subsequent gitologicheskim and if it is required, immunohistochemical researches.

dr. Ira
The question on a cat is fair, however its or her presence important is not simple, instead of whether the child of scratchs from it or her constantly receives?

Cat Scratch Disease-usually it must be a homeless sick kitten, not a home adult cat. I did not read about muscle pain in this story. CSD-acute, not chronic disease. Usually does not need any medical treatment. I've seen 2 patients with CSD (they are health now, of course)-nothing looks like this story.

Best wishes.

dr. Ira

dr. Ira

The blood test of this child is very characteristic for viral infection (for example URTI) so ESR-40-is legal for his status. To the point, ESR-is not a specific test, it is only the one of the inflamatory indexes, and it may be important when we see high levels of another indexes (for example, CRP), disturbance in blood test and the level of ESR more, then 50 without any clinical explanation.

Best wishes.dr. Ira

dr. Ira
Still horoshoby to make analyses on a toxoplasmosis, herpes, TSMV, Epstein a-bar viruses. As to a puncture biopsy, she as a rule, is poorly informative if to be solved on excision of biggest of accessible l/at, with the subsequent gitologicheskim and if it is required, immunohistochemical researches.

Blood for Toxoplasmosis, CMV and Herpes Virus has no sense for this child. These tests are important for pregnant women, because the cotamination with these deseases may be critical for child in future (TORCH-syndrom).

qwerty
Dear Dr. Ira! The Toxoplasmosis at children happens not only congenital. About a toxoplasmosis at faces of young age it is possible to look or see:

http: // www.infectology.ru/mnenie/toxoplasmos8.asp

Lymphadenopathy - the most typical at a demonstrative chronic toxoplasmosis, other syndromes can be absent or be passed or missed (a hematologist not always pays attention, for example, to a dermographism). So there is a sense to make IgM and IgG on a toxoplasmosis. And it is not obligatory to have houses a cat to catch, just from the cats risk of infection minimal.

The parasitologist.

dr. Ira
Dear Dr. Ira! The Toxoplasmosis at children happens not only congenital. About a toxoplasmosis at faces of young age it is possible to look or see:

http: // www.infectology.ru/mnenie/toxoplasmos8.asp

Lymphadenopathy - the most typical at a demonstrative chronic toxoplasmosis, other syndromes can be absent or be passed or missed (a hematologist not always pays attention, for example, to a dermographism). So there is a sense to make IgM and IgG on a toxoplasmosis. And it is not obligatory to have houses a cat to catch, just from the cats risk of infection minimal.

The parasitologist.

1) About cats-that's what I said, so I'm agree with you, or you are agree with me.

2) About Toxoplasmosis:a) 20-40 % of healthy adults in US are seropositive (so what!?) b) at most risk for sevsre disease fetus and the imunocompromised

c) Acute toxoplasmosis may mimic infectios mononucleosis.... and can persist for weeks or months but it almost always selflimited.

d) A SEVERE DISSEMINATED FORM characteraised by pneumonitis, myocarditis, meningoencephalitis etc...

e) Toxoplasmosis in IMUNOCOMPROMISED patient can cause severe disease.

f) most cases of ocular toxoplasmosis result from congenital infection, that is reactivated later (often in the 2nd-3rd decade of life)

From *quot; The Merck manual*quot; .Now, why did I write it? If you do the laboratory test, especially the blood test for child (invasive, painful test) you must know exactly, what this test can recept to you (that's what I think) .I mean, if we *quot; prick*quot; this child, what should we get? The information, that he has Ig for Toxoplasmosis? So what? What shall (shell?-I do not remember) we do with this information? He feels well, he is not imunocompromised etc.so, my opinion, that this test has no sense and not nessesary. The same about CMV.

With the bast wishes.dr. Ira

Alon
Before a kitchen garden to fence, nevertheless it would be desirable to hear about the sizes of lymphonoduses on groups.

As a whole in any group the lymphonodus is less 10 mm - is not increased.

At the given stage of the collecting of the anamnesis, in my opinion, there is no confidence that there is a lymphadenopathy.

If about generalizovannoj lymphadenopathies within 2th years at in other the healthy child of 5 years with the normal general or common analyses of the blood which have been not increased by a liver or cookies and a lien, practically all really is a question the diagnoses mentioned above and assumptions izlishni.

More shortly - on reception to the good children's doctor.

By the way, *quot; uN?aO?u*quot;, appointing or nominating after the survey homeopathic *quot; ?iO*quot;, vrachem, a hematologist is not.

dr. Ira
Before a kitchen garden to fence, nevertheless it would be desirable to hear about the sizes of lymphonoduses on groups.

As a whole in any group the lymphonodus is less 10 mm - is not increased.

At the given stage of the collecting of the anamnesis, in my opinion, there is no confidence that there is a lymphadenopathy.

If about generalizovannoj lymphadenopathies within 2th years at in other the healthy child of 5 years with the normal general or common analyses of the blood which have been not increased by a liver or cookies and a lien, practically all really is a question the diagnoses mentioned above and assumptions izlishni.

More shortly - on reception to the good children's doctor.

By the way, *quot; uN?aO?u*quot;, appointing or nominating after the survey homeopathic *quot; ?iO*quot;, vrachem, a hematologist is not.

I'm agree with you. The comp.doesn't give me the option *quot; odobryau*quot;-don't know why.

dr. Ira

pichkour
All many thanks! At all did not expect for such short term to receive so much responses! As access to the Internet at me at job, I, in turn, could respond only today.

I respond at once to everything, the answer I break conditionally on subjects:

The sizes of sites and the analysis of a blood

The sizes on all groups - approximately as kernels or cores of a peanut (is hardly more). To a skin are not soldered (very subjectively, I not the doctor) more likely. Painless. During illness or disease submandibular l/at become larger and resilient. Inguinal l/at always resilient. Axillary and cervical - soft. As to l/at mediastinum, on my question a hematologist has told or said, that such venous drawing is a specific feature of the child, veins are located close to a surface of a skin (has forgotten about it or this to mention last time).

The analysis of a blood have handed over again on Friday 08.04.05. to trace an ESR. Result I hope to receive today or tomorrow.

Cats, a toxoplasmosis, etc. infections

The grandmother has two cats, both of the eunuch, do not bite and are not scratched. At me credit IgG is raised or increased (result of the analysis 2003). That is, probably, I once hurted or was ill;was sick. When I do not know. Probably, till a birth of the son. Up to and during pregnancy the analysis did not hand over.

How much or As far as I have understood, participants of discussion refer or have converged in opinion, that even if the toxoplasmosis and is, is peer as herpes, TSMV, etc., their diagnostics gives nothing ( this test has no sense and not necessary ).

BTSZH and mantu

BTSZH in a maternity home did or made. Mantu it is done or made annually in the autumn. Reaction always positive (that is reddening, inspissation and a tumescence around of a place of a nyxis is formed), but within the limits of norm or rate - the conclusion of nurses from an out-patient department and a kindergarten.

"Limfomiozot"

I a supporter of traditional medicine and, to tell the truth, do not test the big delight in occasion of a homeopathy, BAD, etc. Though in this case, likely, would try to give the son this limfomiozot (in hope that will not be worse, and suddenly will help or assist), if not one BUT.

To instructions to a preparation it is written to apply with care at diseases of a thyroid gland . At the son of problems with SHCHZH as those, apparently, are not present (fie-fie-fie). However at me SHCHZH it is removed (thyrotoxicosis), at my mum - SHCHZH it is very increased. Considering a heredity, according to the endocrinologist, yearly I do or make to the son of US SHCHZH. In May 2004 she has been a little bit increased in comparison with age norm or rate (the analysis 4 ittg - norm or rate), in it or this to year the sizes of a gland in norm or rate. In this connection I am afraid, whether will provoke application limfomiozota problems with SHCHZH at the child. I could not share the doubts with the doctor who has appointed or nominated a preparation as the information about itself has read through already in a drugstore, and on reception (as I wrote) questions to me practically have not set. Whether can someone give advice or council and-or share experience of application of this medicine?

"Resume"

I hope, I have correctly caught the moods of participants stated as a result of discussion. A liver and a lien in norm or rate, the analysis of a blood, basically, in norm or rate (an ESR we shall specify), in the rest, like, without problems (once again fie-fie-fie) - the bases for trouble should not be. For what all many thanks. To me became quieter.

However, considering, that l/at all the same are increased, advise, as this problem correctly monitorit: to hand over a blood (as often, what parameters), can make separate US of immediately lymphonoduses on all groups and then to trace the sizes (besides as often?) to spend any other inspections (about infections I already have understood all).

And, where in what medical institution of Moscow, a problem it is better monitorit (means periodically to visit or attend a children's hematologist).

Once again all many thanks, Anna.

Tanya G
Have handed over a blood?

pichkour
Have handed over a blood?

Tanja thanks for the response (I already was has solved, that about me have forgotten all). A blood have handed over - an ESR has fallen up to 10, that as I understand, is natural in extremity or end ORVI. Sites all on a place.

Unfortunately nobody has shared the reasons in occasion of Limfomiozota (probably, do not practise this preparation). We yet do not accept it or him. Also it is not assured, that we shall accept.

Can be will advise, what else inspections to pass or take place (if it is meaningful, certainly).

dr. Ira
Tanja thanks for the response (I already was has solved, that about me have forgotten all). A blood have handed over - an ESR has fallen up to 10, that as I understand, is natural in extremity or end ORVI. Sites all on a place.

Unfortunately nobody has shared the reasons in occasion of Limfomiozota (probably, do not practise this preparation). We yet do not accept it or him. Also it is not assured, that we shall accept.

Can be will advise, what else inspections to pass or take place (if it is meaningful, certainly).

Uv.mama! I have once again re-read all discussion, having paid attention for the sizes of sites, results of analyses and UZI.Dumaju, you do not have any bases for trouble! As to a preparation which to you have offered, I, certainly, about know nothing (in Israel it or him do not use), but I always adhere to a principle, that if it is possible *quot; not ?N??Oy*quot;, it is better *quot; not ?N??Oy*quot;

With .dr. Ira

Tanya G
Has written to you the answer 30 minutes ago, but for some reason it or him here is not present... Probably, has closed a window, not having sent...

It is and still better to find the competent pediatrist and to seem to him - nevertheless, I think, for banal ORVI such rising of an ESR is not characteristic. Can, I am mistaken - if that - colleagues will correct for me... About limfomiozota I shall tell or say nothing - in my practice I with it or him did not collide or face...

Internal osmtr the pediatrist it is necessary to estimate or appreciate a status at a palpation of lymphonoduses (and can, the child too hudenky and normal sites are palpated?) to estimate or appreciate the sizes of a liver and a lien, will estimate or appreciate pr. Mantu and other...

Perhaps, that's all right?

pichkour
Once again all thanks. We shall try to find the good pediatrist and to be observed. In occasion of limfomiozota, I shall try to ask a question in sections of endocrinology and a hematology. Perhaps, there someone knows.

Yours faithfully, Anna.

Melnichenko
In endocrinology the similar substance is not mentioned.

Tanya G
In occasion of limfomiozota, I shall try to ask a question in sections of endocrinology and a hematology.

Endocrinologists here, probably, you about it or him have not enough of that interesting will tell or say - I - one of them. It is a homeopathic preparation, we somehow bypass these preparations the party or side... Can, at someone other opinion, however.

yananshs
Limfomiozot - a homeopathy of firm Heel - lohotron. Do not spend money.

pichkour
Perhaps, with it or this limfomiozotom all is clear to me. If endocrinologists about know nothing (including Galina Afanasevnu), and me, actually, this component most of all interested, it is better we from it or him we shall refrain. I too a homeopathy the party or side bypass, yes very much a hematologist at which we were, it is considered skilled or experienced and dear. Here also there were doubts - and can try or taste. I, in general, simply wished to learn or find out, whether can limfomiozot provoke disease shch at the child (considering caution in the instruction to a preparation and a bad heredity). Now the opinion of endocrinologists to me is clear, and the one who appoints or nominates a medicine problems shch obviously is not anxious. All once again many thanks.

bummi
For pichkour

At virus infections the analysis of a blood can vary, therefore on the basis of the analysis which you result or bring it is impossible to put diagnoses. In the analysis resulted or brought by you monocytes that is possible or probable at series of diseases are increased, including at a lymphatic diathesis, an infectious mononucleosis, etc. Probably it is necessary to make other analysis of a blood and to consult at the pediatrist, infektsionista in occasion of the above-stated diseases.

dr. Ira
For pichkour

At virus infections the analysis of a blood can vary, therefore on the basis of the analysis which you result or bring it is impossible to put diagnoses. In the analysis resulted or brought by you monocytes that is possible or probable at series of diseases are increased, including at a lymphatic diathesis, an infectious mononucleosis, etc. Probably it is necessary to make other analysis of a blood and to consult at the pediatrist, infektsionista in occasion of the above-stated diseases.

1) That such a lymphatic diathesis?

2) At an infectious mononucleosis monocytes make the majority of cells, how much or as far as I know. (them 11 percent or interests) will be obvious more, than

With .dr. Ira