PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Disadvantage of weight

Страницы : [1] 2

ElenArd
01.09.2004, 19:30
To my son 3 years. He was born full-term, 2 800 and 48 see the Weight types or collects very badly. In a year 9 500 and 82, and in 2,2 years 10 500 weighed 7 800 and 72 sm, in 2 years. Last year at all does not type or collect weight (in 3, 2 weighs 10 500). Eats in general badly. No backlogs in development are present, doctors too nothing have found: all the general or common analyses of a blood, urine, a feces in norm or rate. Worms and ljambly are not present. Gastoenterolog makes a helpless gesture. Heart in norm or rate (did or made full inspection). On a neurology too it's OK. Saccharum in norm or rate (is closer to the bottom limit). The only thing that: we have handed over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis and have found out, that total of an intestinal rod of all 32 million/u (at norm or rate 400 1/), candida 105 (at norm or rate *lt; 104), bifidobakterii 108 (at norm or rate *gt; 109), laktobakterii 105 (at norm or rate *gt; 107). US of an abdominal cavity normal, except for an excess of a cholic bubble in a body. Whether the child can type or collect weight, if at it or him such disadvantage of an intestinal rod. You will recommend what treatment to us? What else inspections should be made. Thankful in advance.

Tanya G
Elena! On what feeding there is a child?

Whether there were episodes of a hypoglycemia in infancy?

Whether povodilsja screening on a congenital hypothyrosis in a maternity home (a blood from pjatochki for 3-5 day of a life).

Whether looked the child genetik? The Endocrinologist? What body height at the given age?

Whether there is an opportunity to investigate or research a hormone of body height?

Respond, please, to questions, then we shall continue conversation.

Dr. Vad
Dear Elena!

Will announce please the analysis of a blood: that name *quot; ?O?*quot; your doctors?

Sometimes there is a backlog of body height/weight at deficiency of iron (ZHDA) and vitamin A.

yananshs
We have handed over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis and have found out, that total of an intestinal rod of all 32 million/u (at norm or rate 400 1/), candida 105 (at norm or rate *lt; 104), bifidobakterii 108 (at norm or rate *gt; 109), laktobakterii 105 (at norm or rate *gt; 107). Whether the child can type or collect weight, if at it or him such disadvantage of an intestinal rod. You will recommend what treatment to us?

This analysis in your case is not meaningful. Anywhere in the world to you it or him would not appoint or nominate. To treat *quot; a disadvantage intestinal a???*quot; it is not necessary.

ElenArd
Elena! On what feeding there is a child?

Whether there were episodes of a hypoglycemia in infancy?

Whether povodilsja screening on a congenital hypothyrosis in a maternity home (a blood from pjatochki for 3-5 day of a life).

Whether looked the child genetik? The Endocrinologist? What body height at the given age?

Whether there is an opportunity to investigate or research a hormone of body height?

Respond, please, to questions, then we shall continue conversation.

The child was on thoracal feeding up to 6 months (+ I dokarmlivana Nan). Now eats boiled, didymous, and zharenoe does not eat. In general a ration very small (since anything new is does not want). Episodes of a hypoglycemia was not, at least no attacks existing also doctors such diagnosis did not put. Whether Dalali on a congenital hypothyrosis in a maternity home I know screening, but to me spoke nothing (or did not do or make, or it's OK). Genetik the child did not look (basically I doubt, what is it it is necessary, because in a sort was not small or undersized, and I and the husband typed or collected it's OK). Our regional endocrinologist considers or counts, that all children in 3 years weigh 10 kg and it is normal. Body height at us of 87 sm at weight 10 500. A hormone of body height we sdadam in the near future. By the way them : and -with. It is better to them to hand over or both? AFTER THAT we wish to descend or go to the normal endocrinologist in Endokinologichesky the center at Russian Academy of Medical Science.

Melnichenko
*quot; eO*quot; (t.e hormones of body height) not two - one. STG. And somatomedin With (now this substance is called -1) - not actually a hormone of body height, and the intermediary of its or his action.

In ENTS Russian Academy of Medical Science the program on children with low \ in the length of a body at a birth.

ElenArd
Dear Elena!

Will announce please the analysis of a blood: that name *quot; ?O?*quot; your doctors?

Sometimes there is a backlog of body height/weight at deficiency of iron (ZHDA) and vitamin A.

Hemoglobin 127

Erythrocytes 4,88

MA 74

Thrombocytes 437

Leucocytes 9,1

Band 2

Segmetojadernye 32

Eosinocytes 3

Lymphocytes 53

Monocytes 10

ESR 7

By the way, lymphocytes at us uvelichiny since a birth. It is normal?

ElenArd
*quot; eO*quot; (t.e hormones of body height) not two - one. STG. And somatomedin With (now this substance is called -1) - not actually a hormone of body height, and the intermediary of its or his action.

In ENTS Russian Academy of Medical Science the program on children with low \ in the length of a body at a birth.

Whether do not prompt it is possible to get in ENTS Russian Academy of Medical Science free of charge, in a direction, for example. Whether It is possible prijt with vsei analyses and to what doctor it is better to us to address?

Melnichenko
www.endocrincentr.ru.. d.m.n. Fofanova, d.m.n. Bezlepkina, d.

m.n. C T.V.

Alon
Any more for the first time I shall dare to notice, that overwhelming quantity or amount of children with FTT (failure to thrive) have no endocrinologic or endocrinology diseases.

Both weight, and body height, and BMI this child essentially below vozrasnyh norms or rates.

First of all - to the children's doctor.

First of all - to the dietarian and then to exclude a Gee's disease, a mucoviscidosis, a renal tubular acidosis, IBD.

Further - under the list.

Melnichenko
Alon it is indoubtedly right in general... And in particular the situation following - in-O children's endocrinology heads prof. Peterkova V.A. the-pediatrist. Come to endocrinology from Morozovskoj hospitals, in an ice crust. Time prof. Faculties of nurseries-th RGMU. Differential diagnostics of the reasons nizkoroslosti and development of references is included into a problem or task of the program and job together with series of other children's establishments is carried out. T.e there are less than chances to receive the reference on search of a dysbacteriosis....

Dr. Vad

Up to 5-years age - it is normal.

Tanya G
And in particular the situation following - in-O children's endocrinology heads prof. Peterkova V.A. the-pediatrist. Come to endocrinology from Morozovskoj hospitals, in an ice crust. Time prof. Faculties of nurseries-th RGMU. Differential diagnostics of the reasons nizkoroslosti and development of references is included into a problem or task of the program and job together with series of other children's establishments is carried out. T.e there are less than chances to receive the reference on search of a dysbacteriosis....

If will get to Valentine Aleksandrovne - it will be healthy.

Melnichenko
Too pravda-there is no guarantee. That valenktina Aleksandrovan itself jubudet smotret-but also we would be good. If have not managed to organize collective. By the way, I printed the answer, and in a cabinet or study there was which Semicheva T.V. I has told about correspondence.

Actually we again about that zhe-to that the family doctor where and with what researches he should direct or refer the patient should be trained. As it is better TO ORGANIZE job with \ the sick child. At us, unfortunately, often healthy we survey up to a psychosis at parents, and at presence of problems in an emphasis we do not know what to do or make....

Tanya G
Too pravda-there is no guarantee. That valenktina Aleksandrovan itself jubudet smotret-but also we would be good. If have not managed to organize collective. By the way, I printed the answer, and in a cabinet or study there was which Semicheva T.V. I has told about correspondence.

Actually we again about that zhe-to that the family doctor where and with what researches he should direct or refer the patient should be trained. As it is better TO ORGANIZE job with \ the sick child. At us, unfortunately, often healthy we survey up to a psychosis at parents, and at presence of problems in an emphasis we do not know what to do or make....

Galina Afanasevna, you are absolutely right... It about the organization and *quot; O??U*quot; the approach to a problem or absence those...

As to Valentiny Aleksandrovny - I communicated with her twice when she came to us to Irkutsk and have been simply fascinated by her or it... Just in occasion of a growth inhibition there was its or her lecture for our endocrinologists, therefore in conversation in this subject and has grasped at once its or her nominee... Besides absolute knowledge of a problem, she has literally fascinated us the charm, feminity and absence of snobbery (that, forgive or excuse me for impartial words, but at times appears from zaezdnyh stars...).

And In the GIVEN SITUATION - CONVERSATION EVEN NOT About the FAMILY DOCTOR (excuse, kapsju it is casual...), and in general about the competent pediatrist. Here there can be both genetic, and endocrinologic or endocrinology, and a pediatric problem. But the pediatrist - on that he and the pediatrist to manage to isolate - norm or rate or a pathology, and also to spend dif. The diagnosis. Here again, I think, it is not so important - the pediatrist, the children's dietarian (by the way, doctors-dietarians at us - a rarity, basically at med.uchrezhdenijah., receptions do not conduct basically is I for Alona), the children's endocrinologist, a children's hematologist, etc. everything is primary, as to an adjective *quot; nNO??*quot; - assumes that he is a PEDIATRIST.

It is a pity, that there is no opportunity to see the child, to talk to mum... In it or this complexity the Internet-consultation. Certainly, about genetics I have got excited. Was the pediatrist enough... For mum I shall tell or say - we on mind or wit have a whole list of the statuses, accompanied a growth inhibition and weights, but if we shall start them to bear or take out here is hardly to you will help or assist, on the contrary, will create unnecessary trouble - we do not see the child... Therefore, let's wait results of your campaign to the doctor - inform, that to you will tell or say - then together and we solve...

ElenArd
Galina Afanasevna, you are absolutely right... It about the organization and *quot; O??U*quot; the approach to a problem or absence those...

As to Valentiny Aleksandrovny - I communicated with her twice when she came to us to Irkutsk and have been simply fascinated by her or it... Just in occasion of a growth inhibition there was its or her lecture for our endocrinologists, therefore in conversation in this subject and has grasped at once its or her nominee... Besides absolute knowledge of a problem, she has literally fascinated us the charm, feminity and absence of snobbery (that, forgive or excuse me for impartial words, but at times appears from zaezdnyh stars...).

And In the GIVEN SITUATION - CONVERSATION EVEN NOT About the FAMILY DOCTOR (excuse, kapsju it is casual...), and in general about the competent pediatrist. Here there can be both genetic, and endocrinologic or endocrinology, and a pediatric problem. But the pediatrist - on that he and the pediatrist to manage to isolate - norm or rate or a pathology, and also to spend dif. The diagnosis. Here again, I think, it is not so important - the pediatrist, the children's dietarian (by the way, doctors-dietarians at us - a rarity, basically at med.uchrezhdenijah., receptions do not conduct basically is I for Alona), the children's endocrinologist, a children's hematologist, etc. everything is primary, as to an adjective *quot; nNO??*quot; - assumes that he is a PEDIATRIST.

It is a pity, that there is no opportunity to see the child, to talk to mum... In it or this complexity the Internet-consultation. Certainly, about genetics I have got excited. Was the pediatrist enough... For mum I shall tell or say - we on mind or wit have a whole list of the statuses, accompanied a growth inhibition and weights, but if we shall start them to bear or take out here is hardly to you will help or assist, on the contrary, will create unnecessary trouble - we do not see the child... Therefore, let's wait results of your campaign to the doctor - inform, that to you will tell or say - then together and we solve...

When we went to gastoenterologu he has told or said to us, that the Gee's disease and at us is not present a mucoviscidosis (special analyses we did not hand over, she looked kaprologiju and more something like developed or unwrapped kaprologii (I do not remember as is called). Adepses in the analysis are not present in general, a chair too not fat, and for tsiliakii (as I understand) diarrhea, at us on the contrary a normal chair is characteristic, and is sometimes closer to constipations. And then both diseases hereditary, at us at anybody in a sort (neither at the husband, nor at me) such disease was not.

And more a question: the some people pediatory wrote to me, that the reason of insufficient weight can be a chronic infection. Whether how to learn or find out there is at us an infection. At pregnancy at me were not in norm or rate VPG and a cytomegalovirus. Can be it is necessary to check up the child? What infections can *quot; ?N?aOy*quot; to a set of weight and body height?

And what such a renal tubular acidosis and IBD? What attributes? If it has what that value or meaning;importance, analyses of urine at us in norm or rate (for all 3 years), still we did or made Uzi the Abdominal cavity, a kidney and a bladder in norm or rate, without pathologies.

dr. Ira
This analysis in your case is not meaningful. Anywhere in the world to you it or him would not appoint or nominate. To treat *quot; a disadvantage intestinal a???*quot; it is not necessary.

Wished to approve the report, but komp.ne allows-orders to vote in the beginning for other participants before it is repeated for you. So, that I-approve and it absolutely agree.

dr. Ira

dr. Ira
Hemoglobin 127

Erythrocytes 4,88

MA 74

Thrombocytes 437

Leucocytes 9,1

Band 2

Segmetojadernye 32

Eosinocytes 3

Lymphocytes 53

Monocytes 10

ESR 7

T.. And quot; the formula Oo?*quot; depends on age. At 4 the years or summer child -in lymphocytes and segmmentojadernyh approximately 50/50. To me it is not clear, whence *quot; a???*quot;, but as a whole in this analysis there is nothing especial.

dr. Ira

dr. Ira
When we went to gastoenterologu he has told or said to us, that the Gee's disease and at us is not present a mucoviscidosis (special analyses we did not hand over, she looked kaprologiju and more something like developed or unwrapped kaprologii (I do not remember as is called). Adepses in the analysis are not present in general, a chair too not fat, and for tsiliakii (as I understand) diarrhea, at us on the contrary a normal chair is characteristic, and is sometimes closer to constipations. And then both diseases hereditary, at us at anybody in a sort (neither at the husband, nor at me) such disease was not.

And more a question: the some people pediatory wrote to me, that the reason of insufficient weight can be a chronic infection. Whether how to learn or find out there is at us an infection. At pregnancy at me were not in norm or rate VPG and a cytomegalovirus. Can be it is necessary to check up the child? What infections can *quot; ?N?aOy*quot; to a set of weight and body height?

And what such a renal tubular acidosis and IBD? What attributes? If it has what that value or meaning;importance, analyses of urine at us in norm or rate (for all 3 years), still we did or made Uzi the Abdominal cavity, a kidney and a bladder in norm or rate, without pathologies.

I do not think, dear mum, that you need to reflect on these illnesses or diseases. And quot; many knowledge assume many ?Oi?*quot;:-). And generally, if you have precisely specified age I today have looked or seen curves of body height-your the child on the bottom border of norm or rate, and the weight and body height correspond or meet the friend-friend. But survey of the good, competent pediatrist very much to you not

Has prevented. Here I agree with colleagues.

With .dr. Ira

Tanya G
I shall a little correct... Both body height, and weight - on the bottom border of norm or rate, but weight nevertheless suffers more...

We wait for opinion of the pediatrist and dynamics or changes of development...

Dr. Vad
To me it is not clear, whence *quot; a???*quot;

Dear Irina!

Presence of band neutrophils at any age is a norm or rate: their full absence (shift to the right) or raised or increased % (shift to the left) associates with a pathology. Here referentnye sizes:

The first year of a life (infants) 0-8 %

Children of 3-6 %

Adults of 3-5 %

From Heil W. And co-workers. Ref. ranges for Adults and Children/1997

dr. Ira
Dear Irina!

Presence of band neutrophils at any age is a norm or rate: their full absence (shift to the right) or raised or increased % (shift to the left) associates with a pathology. Here referentnye sizes:

The first year of a life (infants) 0-8 %

Children of 3-6 %

Adults of 3-5 %

From Heil W. And co-workers. Ref. ranges for Adults and Children/1997

Thanks! Now I understand. Our laboratory gives bands only if they are more, than normal. I mean, if the quality of bands normal, I'll not see them in the results. If I do see, it means *quot; something wrong*quot; .This custom brougt me to react in the way, that I did.

Best wishes.

dr. Ira

ElenArd
RESULTS OF THE HORMONE OF BODY HEIGHT

Somatomedin With 128 (at norm or rate in 3 years 50-300)

STG 2,2 (at norm or rate less than 10)

TTG 1,7 (at norm or rate 0,27-4,5)

We have still made a roentgen of brushes of arms or hand: our bones correspond or meet to age 20-24 months

In communication or connection in these or it;this at me to a question:

1. Whether all by way of on endocrinology?

2. What to do or make further?

dr. Ira
RESULTS OF THE HORMONE OF BODY HEIGHT

Somatomedin With 128 (at norm or rate in 3 years 50-300)

STG 2,2 (at norm or rate less than 10)

TTG 1,7 (at norm or rate 0,27-4,5)

We have still made a roentgen of brushes of arms or hand: our bones correspond or meet to age 20-24 months

In communication or connection in these or it;this at me to a question:

1. Whether all by way of on endocrinology?

2. What to do or make further?

On the first view-all in norm or rate. I think, that is best can estimate or appreciate your report prof. Melnichenko, since she the endocrinologist.

I while in general did or made nothing, and would observe. Time in half a year it is possible to weigh and measure body height, to make a curve of body height and weights. And further-shall look or see... Once again I repeat, I yet do not see any bases for trouble.

With .dr. Ira

Melnichenko
Though I and not the pediatrist, too seem to me, that all in norm or rate. The only thing, I nevertheless would be quieter (than times I this history read) if observation was incured by doctors from -that of children's endocrinology (even risking to cause or call displeasure, again napomnju-there is a program on malovesnym to children, and reasonable doctors) conduct it or her very much even. Not hunting to go - write on www.endocrincentr.ru, let will estimate or appreciate a situation in absentia, put or apply our correspondence.