PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Backwardness of a kernel or core t a joint at the child

dvg
01.09.2004, 19:30
To the son of 5 months. By results of uzi have told or said, that kernels or cores of joints do not develop. Stapeses Pavlika are recommended.

Still attracts attention some assimetrichnost - and smiles a little crookedly and the left arm or hand like more active turns to the right more willingly, and....

Who can collided or faced and will prompt - on what to pay attention, what to try or taste....

Massage and electrophoresis did or made...

The child active, already tries to creep, smiling....

dr. Ira
To the son of 5 months. By results of uzi have told or said, that kernels or cores of joints do not develop. Stapeses Pavlika are recommended.

Still attracts attention some assimetrichnost - and smiles a little crookedly and the left arm or hand like more active turns to the right more willingly, and....

Who can collided or faced and will prompt - on what to pay attention, what to try or taste....

Massage and electrophoresis did or made...

The child active, already tries to creep, smiling....

Most likely, that you have in view of-it or -this;-thus developmental dysplasia (unfortunately, I not znaju.kak correctly this diagnosis sounds on russki. But development-it development. T.e.sostojanie, connected with development of a joint and simply demanding correct correction of development of this joint) thus the ossification (t.e transformation of a cartilage into a bone) kernels or cores of a head of a femur is slowed really down.

At correct treatment, and to you have absolutely fairly appointed or nominated stapeses Pavlika, by a year should pass or take place. As to asimetrii... Generally all babies is a little asimetrichny and like one party or side, but if to mum it rushes in glaza.to more is the reason to consult to the neuropathologist. I hope, he prochtet a post and will join our conversation.

With .dr. Ira

Dr. W.N.
Most likely, that you have in view of-it or -this;-thus developmental dysplasia (unfortunately, I not znaju.kak correctly this diagnosis sounds on russki.

In Russian - a dysplasia of hip joints. It is incompetent in an orthopedics, but such diagnosis causes censures in many orthopedists. It is necessary to communicate more in detail the orthopedist for exception of a dislocation which is treated longly and unpleasantly, and the the child, the is more senior more unpleasantly.

As to asimetrii... Generally all babies is a little asimetrichny and like one party or side, but if to mum it rushes in glaza.to more is the reason to consult to the neuropathologist.

Certainly, symmetric people are not present, but on the Internet to estimate or appreciate a degree of asymmetry (that?) at the child it is practically impossible. I would not began while to assort this post in detail before granting even the minimal extract from a map.

And in any case - in the beginning somewhat quicker to the orthopedist.

dr. Ira
In Russian - a dysplasia of hip joints. It is incompetent in an orthopedics, but such diagnosis causes censures in many orthopedists. It is necessary to communicate more in detail the orthopedist for exception of a dislocation which is treated longly and unpleasantly, and the the child, the is more senior more unpleasantly.

Certainly, symmetric people are not present, but on the Internet to estimate or appreciate a degree of asymmetry (that?) at the child it is practically impossible. I would not began while to assort this post in detail before granting even the minimal extract from a map.

And in any case - in the beginning somewhat quicker to the orthopedist.

About asimetriju it agree. And at the orthopedist they already were. There is a dysplasia, and there is a congenital dislocation of a femur. Similar, but not the same. Dis plaziju treat double pelenaniem if there is no effect stapeses Pavlika if and there the effect is not present plaster. Vr.vyvih plaster at once. If all is made in time and correctly by a year passes or takes place usually both that, and another.

I judge or I shall narrow on the patients.

With .dr. Ira

dvg
Thanks big to everyone who has responded.

At the orthopedist we really were. And the diagnosis sounds so - the kernel or core is not developed. One was outlined, another it is absolutely not visible on uzi. The dislocation is not present. Legs or pinches get divorced not completely, up to 180 degrees does not suffice approximately on 10 hailstones from each party or side. Now we wear stapeses, but it very much is not pleasant to him - therefore it is necessary to remove and give or take out and give rest periodically.

Neither the neuropathologist nor the orthopedist do not pay attention to asymmetry. They speak are a tonus of muscles - will pass or take place - do or make massage.

We do or make massage.

Disturbs sledujushche - a smile a curve, that is the lower lip is allocated or removed non-uniformly and obrazovuet sagging hardly to the right of the center. When you sit down the child on knees - he strives to be developed or unwrapped by a trunk to the right and hardly to be bent. If to not support or maintain - falls down to the right. Though - when creeps or lays on a back - like all exactly.

We address to you, in hope or to dispell doubts or to receive a direction - where to search and to itself to seem.

Once again thanks.

Dr. W.N.
Personally to me such description about what does not speak. The neurologist looked earlier?

zaitsev
Labors as passed or took place?

dvg
Yes anything especial. In the extremity or end the truth is a little poddavili, and so all in rojadke...

zaitsev
Probably, really wait and do not worry

And children have a different tonus of muscles on the first to year of a life

guest5
The kernel or core of ossification of a head of a femur appears in the age of 3-6 months, therefore only unilateral appreciable delay of its or his occurrence for 1,5-2 months should be defined or determined as a pathology (a deviation or rejection from norm or rate).

Disturbance of development of a hip joint is defined or determined to available attributes by the orthopedist. Crucial importance in early diagnostics of a pathology of a hip joint has radiographic research. After interpreting roentgenograms the decision on necessity and a method of treatment makes.

The question on symmetry of a muscle tone is solved by the neuropathologist.

eklyukina
The kernel or core of ossification of a head of a femur appears in the age of 3-6 months, therefore only unilateral appreciable delay of its or his occurrence for 1,5-2 months should be defined or determined as a pathology (a deviation or rejection from norm or rate).

Disturbance of development of a hip joint is defined or determined to available attributes by the orthopedist. Crucial importance in early diagnostics of a pathology of a hip joint has radiographic research. After interpreting roentgenograms the decision on necessity and a method of treatment makes.

The question on symmetry of a muscle tone is solved by the neuropathologist.

It completely agree. At the boy-in 5. a kernel-it or kernel-this;kernel-thus;core-it ochem does not speak. I would advise to make a roentgen. To look or see roofs of acetabular hollows. If angles good, and still be not present-it does not speak kernels about a dysplasia, or still or even any backlog, or than that is worse a dislocation. Yes, and to the neurologist necessarily show, whether there is no trauma a shop (by the way for its or her diagnostics too will have to do or make a roentgen-personally I uzi I do not trust) And a tonus it is possible massage otkorregirovat.