PDA

Просмотр полной версии : *quot; uUOoUN*quot; problems of medicine?

Dimius
01.09.2004, 19:30
Nursing and having children of preschool children, very much I ask, *quot; iO?*quot; the given subject!

There was a layer of volunteers on GV which have admitted or allowed to job with mums.

To training on section bioethics, in their preparation, on a public line the CART, no.: (

On one of sites, support GV, has read through *quot; ?a?O*quot; a problem.

The address:

http: // forum.forumok.ru/index.php? showtopic=208

Me the place (has confused section *quot; Mum, I On???n*quot;) accommodations of a subject.:eek:

The subject wears *quot; o?OOON???*quot; statuts in each country, with taking into account as religious, and medikopravovye aspects, about social I am silent.

Colleagues who collided or faced?

How to be, with such accommodations?

P.S. Obviously, in my opinion, not *quot; nnNO??oaNO*quot; Thoracal Feeding in Russia.

Tanya G
I do not know how to react to discussion of a problem of an euthanizing of babies at the general or common forum. What offers will be? To leave or remove?

dr. Ira
I do not know how to react to discussion of a problem of an euthanizing of babies at the general or common forum. What offers will be? To leave or remove?

I suppouse, to put it away! Please, do it!

dr. Ira

Dr. Giggly
Dimius

The link obviously not that.

Tanja G *amp; dr. Ira

Compassionate you do not wish to take material and social shevstvo above the given group of children, mine?

As always yours faithfully.

Natalia of Item
Druzhochek, well you already from different directions have shown yourself at this forum, remain only zamateritsja:)