PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question on feeding

Germiona
01.09.2004, 19:30
Respond please, from what age it is possible to prepare (porridges, cottage cheese) to children on *quot; o?O???*quot; purchased milk?

Light
If you are absolutely assured as *quot; o?O??u*quot; purchased milk, though tomorrow. (How much or As far as I remember, to your kid of 7 months).

*quot; aNO?N*quot; milk, actually, also differs from *quot; o?O??u*quot; high quality of preselling preparation.

Dimius
If you are absolutely assured as *quot; o?O??u*quot; purchased milk, though tomorrow. (How much or As far as I remember, to your kid of 7 months).

*quot; aNO?N*quot; milk, actually, also differs from *quot; o?O??u*quot; high quality of preselling preparation.

Admixture, at the given child, apparently, is -sour-milk (Correctly Germiona)?

If it is correct, why -sour-milk?

Light, I ask me to excuse, but very much interestno.:o

Germiona
Admixture, at the given child, apparently, is -sour-milk (Correctly Germiona)?

If it is correct, why -sour-milk?

Light, I ask me to excuse, but very much interestno.:o

Correctly. We all over again ate Enfamil, but it or she had rashes on cheeks. The pediatrist recommended Nan.

Light
Correctly. We all over again ate Enfamil, but it or she had rashes on cheeks. The pediatrist recommended Nan.

If the child had displays of an allergy on a children's delivery the question on introduction in a ration of integral cow milk should be discussed with the pediatrist.

Sour-milk admixtures it is more preferable.

Germiona
If the child had displays of an allergy on a children's delivery the question on introduction in a ration of integral cow milk should be discussed with the pediatrist.

Sour-milk admixtures it is more preferable.

The pediatrist razreshel to try or taste children's milk *quot; ia?ON?ya*quot;. It is necessary to plant it or him? And to start to give with a teaspoon?

Light
Usually for the healthy child milk do not plant. Also do not begin with a teaspoon.

But it is better to you to consult on this question to the pediatrist who observes the child.

Dimius

Thanks for the information, she has helped or assisted to generate the answer.

Milk about which you postuete, is available only in your region so, about itself there is no information, an extreme measure at me, excuse!

When choose a children's delivery, for the child about one year, orientation to the indicating of age from which it or he is recommended to be given. A banana *quot; oiUN*quot;, it for the adult person, and for the kid about one year, is available standard - can, and with milk or dairy components.

Whether there is the sour-milk form, the given milk, how agusha?

If is not present, I support or maintain Light, it is desirable sour-milk nan, time he has approached or suited your child. About one year, he quite will help or assist job of an intestine and development of an organism.

I support or maintain Light, stipulate the given question with the physician of the child.

Only he surveyed the child and knows all problem as she is available.

Germiona
Thanks for the information, she has helped or assisted to generate the answer.

Milk about which you postuete, is available only in your region so, about itself there is no information, an extreme measure at me, excuse!

When choose a children's delivery, for the child about one year, orientation to the indicating of age from which it or he is recommended to be given. A banana *quot; oiUN*quot;, it for the adult person, and for the kid about one year, is available standard - can, and with milk or dairy components.

Whether there is the sour-milk form, the given milk, how agusha?

If is not present, I support or maintain Light, it is desirable sour-milk nan, time he has approached or suited your child. About one year, he quite will help or assist job of an intestine and development of an organism.

I support or maintain Light, stipulate the given question with the physician of the child.

Only he surveyed the child and knows all problem as she is available.

Thanks for the answer!

We some days drink molochko *quot; a small house in nNONo?N*quot; 1,5 %, already on 200. While very well (to not maleficiate). Now, probably, anything bad cannot be?

Light
Thanks for the answer!

We some days drink molochko *quot; a small house in nNONo?N*quot; 1,5 %, already on 200. While very well (to not maleficiate). Now, probably, anything bad cannot be?

As this milk does not concern to products of a children's delivery, it or he is desirable for boiling (though on packing and is specified, that it sterilized).