PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Nyxes

Light! Angel
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon, prompt please how it is necessary to enter an antibiotic with ledokainom intramusculary? Whether special skills Are necessary for this purpose?:confused:

vitales
Looks or Appears as well as any injection. How to plant and than, know.

Light
Good afternoon, prompt please how it is necessary to enter an antibiotic with ledokainom intramusculary? Whether special skills Are necessary for this purpose?:confused:

Hello, the namesake.

Specify, who has appointed or nominated treatment? To that? What antibiotic? Why on Lidocainum?

Aminazinka
Minute, minute... And nurses at the disposal of the doctor who has appointed or nominated an antibiotic *quot; with ?Nna???*quot; unless is not present? Generally injections - skill of the medical sister.

vvs
Independent introduction of preparations, especially is extremely undesirable to the child. It is Not so much because of technical complexity (for years of teaching we have not deducted any student, not managed to master technics or technical equipment of an intramuscular injection), how much because of necessity to have base knowledge (first of all on anatomy) and the main thing - because of high risk of complications before which you not having medical education, will be helpless.

In unusual cases - we shall assume you live in such solitude where there is no medrabotnika, it is necessary for you to address to the doctor who has appointed or nominated course of treatment and under its or his indicating medical sister LPU will train you in introduction. Thus at first she will explain, how manipulation is spent, then will suggest to be trained on the phantom, then will show itself as procedure is correctly carried out and, at last, will check performance of procedure by you. In any case the first procedures should be spent under medical observation.

I shall repeat - the offered algorithm - an exclusive situation when objectively there is no opportunity to use services of the nurse. In all other cases - trust in professionals.

Alon
Now antibiotics to children are appointed or nominated almost always v.v. Or through a mouth. Intramuscular introduction of antibiotics is supposed only in exclusive situations, as a provisional measure in connection with impossibility v.v. Introductions because of technical problems.

Venus
To the son 4 years. The diagnosis: a lacunar angina. The doctor has appointed or nominated in/m ampioks 5003/ to 0,25 % r- Novocainum of 7 days. In a drugstore have told or said, that 0,25 % a solution any more are not issued, have bought or purchased 0,5 %. How to be? To use such or to plant half-and-half with water for injections? With vrachem now I can not communicate.

rodionov
0,5 % a solution - not the problem but why to not give a tablet? In 4 years like the person can osoznanno already swallow of them.

Venus
0,5 % a solution - not the problem but why to not give a tablet? In 4 years like the person can osoznanno already swallow of them.

I too would be glad to give a tablet - the child fine swallows of them. But the doctor recommended nyxes. Probably because of an exacerbation pankreotita, but I can not precisely tell or say, on reception the doctor had a daddy, instead of I. And it is possible to pass to tablets? The child simply hates me for these nyxes, and to me 6 more days to prick. Your opinion?

dr. Ira
I have not understood something, at whom a pancreatitis? And what communication or connection between a pancreatitis (basically) and reception ampiox - through a mouth?

Venus
I have not understood something, at whom a pancreatitis? And what communication or connection between a pancreatitis (basically) and reception ampiox - through a mouth?

dr. Ira, a pancreatitis at the child, certainly, since 1,5 years. Exacerbations happen at each disease ORZ, ORVI. And last summer (5 times) is ill or sick very much often, especially. I not the doctor, cannot respond, whether there is a communication or connection between a pancreatitis and reception of medicines through a mouth. But during an exacerbation of this pancreatitis when the child nothing can eat, it or he is torn, with a stomach almost always hungry, I would do or make nyxes is better. But now all was normalized, attacks have stopped, and I would like to know, whether I can pass to tablets? Otvette to me pozhalujsto, I would not excruciate the child nyxes.

dr. Ira
To tablets to pass it is possible.

On the basis of what has been put d-? the Pancreatitis? What initially was clinic? What have been made analyses and the inspections confirming the diagnosis? Understand, uv. Mum, a pancreatitis is rare or infrequent enough pathology at children...

Venus
On the basis of what has been put d-? the Pancreatitis? What initially was clinic? What have been made analyses and the inspections confirming the diagnosis? Understand, uv. Mum, a pancreatitis is rare or infrequent enough pathology at children...

Probably it was necessary to write at once, that at us a reactive pancreatitis. First time I have heard such diagnosis on US to the-son there were 3 years. Inspection was spent on dr. To an occasion, the son felt well the Pediatrist has told or said to not worry, that it or him now almost all put. Then two times got in hospital (in 3,5 and 4 years) - thought, that an appendicitis. In three days wrote out with d-?: a reactive pancreatitis. Except for US and obshch. Analyses that did not do or make, treated enzistalom. This summer some more attacks on background ORVI with an interval in 2-3 weeks. Register mezim and Nospanum at pains and all. The last 3 ned. It was absolutely bad. Pains were very strong, Nospanum did not help or assist. At last, we have addressed to the good doctor. He has seen an angina of last stage which poisoned pancreatic at the child.

Forgive or Excuse, it has a little bit chaotically turned out. I shall be glad for links about a pancreatitis. In the Internet could find only help data.

pandoc
Probably it was necessary to write at once, that at us a reactive pancreatitis. First time I have heard such diagnosis on US to the-son there were 3 years. I shall be glad for links about a pancreatitis. In the Internet could find only help data.

Quite good review on a pancreatitis at children: http: // www.jpgn.org/pt/re/jpgn/fulltext.00005176--200311000-00017.htm; jsessionid=Dg3DE4CiQE2tUgd22Rd5I0TUW4LCvBJ2ndM7G7R Ls5LLOgWFfJy9! 1971627109!-949856144! 9001!-1

Venus
Thanks, but I am rather weak in English.: (