PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Again about a hemoglobin

Mum Mishenki
01.09.2004, 19:30
Forgive or Excuse, if I repeat. When to us was three months, we have made the general or common analysis of a blood. The hemoglobin at us was 102, and nejtrotsitov in general in 3 times there is less than norm or rate.

The doctor to us has registered maltofer, Acidum folicum, vitamin E, Methyluracilum.

I read, that dropping of a hemoglobin at such age is a norm or rate. And practically at all children. Really it is necessary to drink such quantity or amount of medicines? Especially not all of them are pleasant on taste. Can pass or take place it itself? Hurted nothing, we are on GV. The mood cheerful, colics does not happen (ttt). In this connection, distances metotvod from inoculations till 6 months.

Thanks.

dr. Ira
Uv. Mum Mishenki! Approximately at 3 monthly age at kids the level of a hemoglobin physiologically starts to decrease. Therefore, since 3 monthly and up to one-year-old age the child should receive iron *quot; ??o?N*quot;, especially, if he on thoracal feeding since in thoracal milk of iron it is not enough. I so understand, that *quot; ?a?yOoNO*quot; is an iron. And here for what to you have registered other preparations, to me it is not absolutely clear.

The healthy baby should receive only 2 *quot; Oo??aO??*quot; - prophylaxis anemias (iron) and prophylaxis of a rachitis (vit.). Well and for the certain regions, probably, preparations of an iodine in this or that form. (but it is more exact the Russian colleagues will tell or say).

Viktor Leboev
When to us was three months, we have made the general or common analysis of a blood. The hemoglobin at us was 102.

The doctor to us has registered maltofer, Acidum folicum, vitamin E, Methyluracilum.

For purpose or appointment of treatment of one analysis for a hemoglobin a little.

And other parameters (even erythrocytes and color. A parameter)? The Hemoglobin at a birth?

Equipment of laboratories of children's out-patient departments very different. Hand over a blood once again (in other laboratory). Unfortunately, there are cases when in one laboratory a hemoglobin 98, and in day in another - 140...

Viktor Leboev
Has forgotten to add, that the low hemoglobin is not an occasion for refusal in an inoculation.

Alon
Forgive or Excuse, if I repeat. When to us was three months, we have made the general or common analysis of a blood. The hemoglobin at us was 102, and nejtrotsitov in general in 3 times there is less than norm or rate.

I read, that dropping of a hemoglobin at such age is a norm or rate. And practically at all children. Really it is necessary to drink such quantity or amount of medicines? Especially not all of them are pleasant on taste. Can pass or take place it itself? Hurted nothing, we are on GV. The mood cheerful, colics does not happen (ttt). In this connection, distances metotvod from inoculations till 6 months.

Thanks.

The hemoglobin is normal for age 3 months. The quantity or amount of neutrophils at this age is less, than at adults (lymphocytes prevail). What is *quot; less in three Oa?a*quot; to me it is not absolutely clear. Result or bring total of leucocytes and percent or interest of neutrophils.

Since four months of a life about one year for prophylaxis of an iron deficiency anemia (which it is frequent in the age of 9-12 months) iron (1?u \kg \day) is appointed or nominated.

Mum Mishenki
Excuse for discrepancy.

Neutrophils (segmented) 15 %

Neutrophils (palochkoojadernye) 2 %

Leucocytes 6,6;

Erotrotsity 3,71

Hemoglobin 102

PLT 420

I suspect, that all the same to us have made the exact analysis. It is a uneasy out-patient department, and in TSPSR pediatrics. (the center of Planning of Family and the Reproduction).

All the same, probably, a role and advantage or benefit GV priuvelichena? That is, the nature was mistaken in a failure of thoracal milk? I thought, that in milk iron is just in that, a kind, in kotorm it is the most convenient to acquire to the kid. And from all these medicines only kakashki *quot; ?N?N??U??*quot; become:-)

And mitiluratsil have appointed or nominated, that *quot; to raise or increase resistibility to bacteriemic or bacterial ??oN?n?*quot;. The citation of the doctor.

And we have ceased to drink vitamin D, as soon as began to sunbathe on the sun.

Thanks for answers.

dr. Ira
No, uv. Mum Mishenki, the nature was not mistaken! Only the core *quot; ?a??a?N??N*quot; thoracal milk (besides what is it, certainly, most usvojaemyj foodstuff for babies) is a protection of the baby against any sort of infections since in thoracal milk to contain ready antibodies against very mnoih illnesses or diseases which develops or produces materinky an organism. From personal experience I can tell or say absolutely unequivocally, that children who are being on thoracal vkarmlivanii are ill or sick about one year less, than their contempoparies who are being on iskustvennom feeding.

As to vit. D the sun is, certainly, well, but vit. D though it is developed or produced in an organism of the kid under influence of the sun, but -VA it is not enough of it or this for the prevention or warning of a rachitis. So I to you very much recommend to continue to drink iron and vit..

Viktor Leboev
All the same, probably, a role and advantage or benefit GV priuvelichena? That is, the nature was mistaken in a failure of thoracal milk?

Thoracal feeding is very well for the child.

Children who are on thoracal feeding are ill or sick much less often.

As sang Talcums: *quot; In fact the nature - not a silly woman, and the God - not a?Na*quot;