PDA

Просмотр полной версии : hlamidijno- an infection

Litta
01.09.2004, 19:30
I shall make a reservation at once, that the child (2,5 years) has only suspicions on an infection of the mixed type (nurses of our laboratory cannot take a blood from the child). The becoming infected is confirmed while only at me (79,5 units IgG Mycoplasma pneumoniae and 106,1 units IgG Clamydia pneumoniae).

From clinical displays at the girl a rhinitis already vtechenii 2 months, a constant zalozhennost a nose and the tussis which has appeared recently. The ENT has found out the increased adenoides which yet do not demand operative treatment.

How to check up at the child presence of an infection and whether it is necessary? We Shall assume, that at the child hlamidijno- the infection is present. What appoint or nominate treatment to children?

There is an opinion, that at *quot; initially healthy nNON*quot; treatment by antibiotics is not required. Then it turns out, that an infection to search not necessarily - simply symptomatic to treat tussis and a rhinitis.

It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion as advice or councils of our pediatrists are ambiguous.

dr. Ira
And to you what for a blood took on a chlamydia? What complaints, clinic at you were? (is easier, than you hurted or were ill;were sick, what at you began to search for a chlamydia and a mycoplasma?). A question not idle.

Litta
And to you what for a blood took on a chlamydia? What complaints, clinic at you were? (is easier, than you hurted or were ill;were sick, what at you began to search for a chlamydia and a mycoplasma?). A question not idle.

At me dry tussis 2 months. An infection found and earlier, but treatment (all over again because of pregnancy, then because of feeding) was never spent

DrOleg
But presence IgG does not speak about presence of an infection (at present). Then it is necessary to do or make IgM.

What infection at you found and earlier? Too IgG to chlamydias-mycoplasmas?

dr. Ira
I.e., I so understand, that in occasion of 2 monthly tussis to you have made an. Bloods also have found, what you have transferred or carried both mikoplazmennuju an infection and hlamidijnuju?

Probably, you, all the same, have transferred or carried a so-called Atypical pneumonia. Happens...;).

Now, what to do or make with a daughter? And it is necessary to do or make nothing. Here, if (Would not give:)) at it or her a pneumonia confirmed by a picture and an. Bloods (the most usual, not on a chlamydia, and that name *quot; oO?O?a*quot; - leucocytes, a hemoglobin and t.d) it is necessary to treat it or her preparations eritromitsinovogo of some. And if at it or her pneumonias are not present, and it is a question about usual banal ORZ (that most likely) ORZ as you know, it is treated symptomatic - warm drink, depression of temperature, salty vodichku in a nose pokapajte... And good luck!:)

Litta
I.e., I so understand, that in occasion of 2 monthly tussis to you have made an. Bloods also have found, what you have transferred or carried both mikoplazmennuju an infection and hlamidijnuju?

Probably, you, all the same, have transferred or carried a so-called Atypical pneumonia. Happens...;).

Now, what to do or make with a daughter? And it is necessary to do or make nothing. Here, if (Would not give:)) at it or her a pneumonia confirmed by a picture and an. Bloods (the most usual, not on a chlamydia, and that name *quot; oO?O?a*quot; - leucocytes, a hemoglobin and t.d) it is necessary to treat it or her preparations eritromitsinovogo of some. And if at it or her pneumonias are not present, and it is a question about usual banal ORZ (that most likely) ORZ as you know, it is treated symptomatic - warm drink, depression of temperature, salty vodichku in a nose pokapajte... And good luck!:)

Many thanks for the answer. It that me interested.

Tell or Say and how to distinguish or recognize a pneumonia at the child? Tussis as those, at malyshki already is not present, appears only after a dream. I understand, what simply snotty nose is still not an occasion to stuff the child with antibiotics?

Litta
Have caused or called today the pediatrist on the house. To exclude an allergic rhinitis the doctor has written out a medicine from allergiji Clemastinum, but in the summary to a preparation prochla the following:

Do not apply this preparation to treatment of cold.

This medicinal preparation can aggravate cold, having caused or called a condensation of a nasal secret and drying of mucosas.

And we just apply Sinupret to a colliquation of slime. Whether it is possible lekarstava to apply these or it simultaneously?

The matter is that the rhinitis at the girl proceeds weeks 3. Slime dense, green.

Have passed or Have taken place a course galoterapii (15 sessions) - improvements are not present.

dr. Ira
Many thanks for the answer. It that me interested.

Tell or Say and how to distinguish or recognize a pneumonia at the child? Tussis as those, at malyshki already is not present, appears only after a dream. I understand, what simply snotty nose is still not an occasion to stuff the child with antibiotics?

If you suspect a pneumonia it is necessary to address to the doctor at the child. He will listen to complaints and history of disease, will examine the child if there will be a necessity, will make necessary additional inspections and will diagnose.:) do not take offence:)! We 7 years and all life study to distinguish or recognize pneumonias, etc. illnesses or diseases, well as it is possible to answer your question in the sizes of one post?:)

Litta
If you suspect a pneumonia it is necessary to address to the doctor at the child. He will listen to complaints and history of disease, will examine the child if there will be a necessity, will make necessary additional inspections and will diagnose.:) do not take offence:)! We 7 years and all life study to distinguish or recognize pneumonias, etc. illnesses or diseases, well as it is possible to answer your question in the sizes of one post?:)

So in that continually, that suspicions on a pneumonia at me are not present therefore that and I do not hurry with antibacterial treatment. From signs at present there is only a rhinitis. I am am disturbed only with its or his duration (as a whole with all improvements/deterioration a month 2 (!)).

Itself, certainly, I try to find the information on treatment hlamidijno- infections and I find only clauses or articles about treatment of an atypical pneumonia, a long rhinitis.

In the girl have found out the increased adenoides. I try to understand they have increased in consequence or investigation of disease or on the contrary (adenoides cause so long rhinitis).

The matter is that we were at the doctor and not times. It has been told or said: *quot; Treat ?a??O*quot;. And so we to cure it or him and we can not, unfortunately.

dr. Ira
Improvements-deterioration of a rhinitis are connected by that a rhinitis - expression very much many virus infections which are united with the general or common name - ORVI. (the Name one, and viruses different:)). T.e, actually, the child recovers after one virus infection (the rhinitis improves), and then picks up other virus (the rhinitis amplifies).

The increased adenoides - very much the general or common name. If is not present any *quot; collateral no?N??*quot; in the form of repeated otites, disturbances of a dream, etc. do not worry and.... Treat a rhinitis:) the Best treatment - to learn vysmarkivat a nose (but it depends on age of the child). If the age does not allow to dig in or instill saline normotonic r-O, sometimes it is possible to use vasoconstrictive drops (but no more than 5 days, and if the child is more senior than 2th years), if absolutely nevmogotu... Well, and imunostimuljatory natural:) type *quot; the sun, air and ona*quot;.:)

Litta
Well here, nachitalas on the head:

... The pneumonia can proceed and without tussis...

I, probably, am afraid to pass or miss that that important. The matter is that for some days we uezzzhaem in other city (the status of the girl allows). The doctor can examine the child only to the extremity or end of next week.

Litta
Improvements-deterioration of a rhinitis are connected by that a rhinitis - expression very much many virus infections which are united with the general or common name - ORVI. (the Name one, and viruses different:)). T.e, actually, the child recovers after one virus infection (the rhinitis improves), and then picks up other virus (the rhinitis amplifies).

The increased adenoides - very much the general or common name. If is not present any *quot; collateral no?N??*quot; in the form of repeated otites, disturbances of a dream, etc. do not worry and.... Treat a rhinitis:) the Best treatment - to learn vysmarkivat a nose (but it depends on age of the child). If the age does not allow to dig in or instill saline normotonic r-O, sometimes it is possible to use vasoconstrictive drops (but no more than 5 days, and if the child is more senior than 2th years), if absolutely nevmogotu... Well, and imunostimuljatory natural:) type *quot; the sun, air and ona*quot;.:)

The child much better, than up to illness or disease (woke up some times for a night earlier) sleeps, strangely enough. smorkatsja has learned more recently, and here to drip a nose does not give absolutely. Pyom liquid drops Sinupret, weeks three. It would be desirable to learn or find out how long them it is possible to drink?

dr. Ira
I do not know, that such Sinupret. Can, the Russian colleagues will prompt...

kisa_68
http: // vidal.moslek.ru/view_drug-4620.htm about Sinupret

kisa_68
I do not know, that such Sinupret. Can, the Russian colleagues will prompt...

http: // vidal.moslek.ru/view_drug-4620.htm about Sinupret

Alexdoc
Sinupret it travki! If you so it is long bespokopit a rhinitis, and you suspect that he allergic that first of all exclude all possible or probable allergens from an environment of the child (as at br to an asthma), whether you changed chtonibud in a delivery and a situation (have got or started a cat, have moved, have bought or purchased a new pillow or a blanket... Everything) recently

Raskazhite what behaviour of the child, eye sights or eyes or nosik are scratched?

About tussis I have not absolutely understood.. He dry? And how much lasts?

Litta
Sinupret it travki! If you so it is long bespokopit a rhinitis, and you suspect that he allergic that first of all exclude all possible or probable allergens from an environment of the child (as at br to an asthma), whether you changed chtonibud in a delivery and a situation (have got or started a cat, have moved, have bought or purchased a new pillow or a blanket... Everything) recently

Raskazhite what behaviour of the child, eye sights or eyes or nosik are scratched?

About tussis I have not absolutely understood.. He dry? And how much lasts?

Recently from new children's fruit juices which as it seemed to me have been entered only, gave allergic reaction (a urticaria on legs or pinches). Them at once have cleaned or removed. At the girl often reddens the priest (around of a proctal or an anal aperture), but on what so its or her organism reacts while to find out it was not possible. Obvious allergens in a ration of the child are not present (houses too changed nothing).

The girl does not cough in the afternoon, only at night. Tussis dry. In its or her room there is a damper of air (we support or maintain humidity of 50 %)

Tussis has appeared about 3 weeks ago. Was productive (she cleared the throat or expectorated), and here at night dry in the afternoon. Now malyshka does not cough at all in the afternoon.

In a nose at the girl dense slime. At me too, the truth, not in a nose (the nose freely breathes), and where that below, in a throat. Slime very dense, greenish and stirring or preventing to speak. Other attributes of a malaise (at me anyway) are not present.

Alexdoc
Whether has forgotten to ask did or made lately obshy the analysis of a blood, and kall on eggs a worm? If yes that lay out we shall look or see)

Litta
Whether has forgotten to ask did or made lately obshy the analysis of a blood, and kall on eggs a worm? If yes that lay out we shall look or see)

Still did not do or make, but is or are going to to make it in the near future.