PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We fall back: game or a sign?

Ulyanka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Last month at us such game or is a sign: we fall back on a bed, a head thus instinctively it is not inclined forward. On the contrary we reject far back. I try to pick up in time, but not always it is possible. 1 time about a wall has hit on a bed, second time on a toy has fallen firm, too to beds. We fall only on a bed. We like to be turned. WHAT IS IT can be, such obsession is constant to fall, not being grouped? (we sleep not so well at Night, we wake up, we eat and we sleep further and so all the night long also a teeth climb.):confused:

And nearby 1, 5 months ago have fallen from krovatki a forehead to a floor from height of a backrest krovatki. Were at the doctor, simply survey without inspections, the vomiting was not. One week ago has fallen from a carriage. Also blinks eye sights or eyes seldom, 2-nd has begun after inoculation AKDS, after 3 has again renewed, but already less often and is less blinked also 3-rd AKDS has coincided with falling from krovatki. Whether It is necessary to us to the neuropathologist?

. This all can be interconnected?

To us 1 and 3 months

And more a question, a small diathesis at labiums, whether it is possible to do or make a triad inoculation (a rubella....)?

Thanks all in advance!

dr. Ira
Considering, that *quot; we fall only on OoaO?*quot; is more likely similar on game:). And to be grouped he is not able yet:).

To inoculation MMR your diathesis of the attitude or relation has no.

Good luck!:)

Ulyanka
We 3 - ju AKDS did or made 7.09.05 (the doctor has transferred or carried for such term from - for bad acceptabilities 2 - oh AKDS),

What minimal interval between AKDS and MMR, prompt, pliz?

Considering, that *quot; we fall only on OoaO?*quot; is more likely similar on game:). And to be grouped he is not able yet:).

To inoculation MMR your diathesis of the attitude or relation has no.

Good luck!:)

dr. Ira
We 3 - ju AKDS did or made 7.09.05 (the doctor has transferred or carried for such term from - for bad acceptabilities 2 - oh AKDS),

What minimal interval between AKDS and MMR, prompt, pliz?

Minimum 3 months, together with *quot; ONoa??a?N*quot; AKDS. But it in Israel. In each country the calendar of inoculations.

Ulyanka
And to us the doctor has told or said, that in 2 weeks after AKDS. I have stretched 2 months. Doubted of such short interval.

To us AKDS only 3 times have made, a revaccination did not do or make while.

And more the question, what analyses can be made before MMR.

Would like to make, as all AKDS transferred or carried badly.

dr. Ira
And to us the doctor has told or said, that in 2 weeks after AKDS. I have stretched 2 months. Doubted of such short interval.

To us AKDS only 3 times have made, a revaccination did not do or make while.

And more the question, what analyses can be made before MMR.

Would like to make, as all AKDS transferred or carried badly.

The only thing, that it is necessary to know (and it is important to know) before inoculation MMR is is or not at the child of an allergy on an egg white.

Ulyanka
It is just necessary to allow for the kid to try or taste an egg white? And a month up to an inoculation that there was an interval 3 months is better podozhat even?

raia
Look or See report Calinki before to impart or inoculate. It or she had problems after inoculations.

If will take root or be inoculated, please, otpishite sotojanie malysha-as sleeps, nervousness, a somatic status, has increased an ooze there is no quantity or amount orz and other diseases. Also consider, that in any vaccine (and in western too) high-toxic or highly toxic bonds of salts of Hydrargyrum, aluminium, a formic aldehyde, Phenolum (mantu), having delayed poslnedstvija in time for an organism contain. As the correctional teacher I can add, at us it is a lot of children in correctional establishments with the similar anamnesis, deterioration at pupils are observed sharply after inoculations. Especially much autistov gives MMR. Whether I do not know costs or stands to you so to risk intelligence of the kid?

Aminazinka
AKDS could provoke neurologic signs, amogli and impacts. Could provoke to provoke development of a diathesis AKDS, and the bad delivery could also.

As the correctional teacher I shall tell or say, that it is a lot of children with an autism after inoculation MMR. You would not hurry up it or her to do or make.

As the psychiatrist I shall tell or say, that at you too violent imagination for the correctional teacher. Stop.

raia
Dear moderator save up the nerves you as otpisat could to prompt personal reports to the certain participant of a forum? You have less than cells of a brain would suffer.

Aminazinka
The dear PSYCHIATRIST prompt KONKRETNOchto not so in my statements? As well as a moderator of a forum:D

At least not so that you not the doctor also are incompetent to advise, this or thus the first. It is enough of it or this by rules of a forum that you from here to remove. About that you generally in medicine do not understand, by your posts, I shall not speak. Well and that you contradict common sense is and proofs does not require. Anybody here was not employed to lead up to your data of a basis of medicine, an immunology and a good form. To break there, whence you have just asked - there is no good form. Correctional job with children including means own mental health which you have not shown. Think of it or this, kind to you advice or council. Also cease hlamit a forum the conjectures.

raia
About, all as in lichku to write nashla-as here all is ciphered.:cool: not for the cranky correctional teacher:p

Feuer
Minimum 3 months, together with *quot; ONoa??a?N*quot; AKDS. But it in Israel. In each country the calendar of inoculations.

Dear doctor Ira! Tell or Say, please, why such start in terms? Why a calendar in each country the ? What, vaccines different, or children different? There can be results of researches on formation of postvaccinal immunity different?

dr. Ira
In Israel do not do or make AKDS, do or make Infanriks which includes an inoculation against a diphtheria, a tetanus, kokljusha, Haemophylus influensa and a poliomyelitis. The calendar of inoculations in the country is caused, first of all, by socio-economic factors.

And in occasion of MMR, for today there are no the jobs authentically proving that there is a direct dependence of development of an autism vsledstvii inoculations against reproach. Our opponents from *quot; antivaccinating uOOU*quot; in any way do not wish to understand, that *quot; after Ou*quot; not always *quot; owing to Ou*quot;; i.e. that the child *quot; ?ai?N?*quot; (the diathesis, an allergy, an asthma and other passions of which fighters with inoculations frighten mums) AFTER an inoculation, at all does not mean, that the child was ill OWING TO an inoculation.

Feuer
Blazhenny believers...;)

dr. Ira
Blazhenny believers...;)

Probably, you are right, but I ateistka.:)