PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Meteorism

azerin
01.09.2004, 19:30
Help or Assist razobratsja.rebenku 2 months on mixed vskramlivanii. From admixtures we give Nan kislomolochnyj.nedeli 2 there was a diathesis allergic cheeks a forehead veki a neck back. The meteorism has now joined. All time practically not spit.pomogaem gazootvodnoj trubkoj.no all is excruciated repeats through 30 minutes

What to do or make! The pediatrist the divisional has written out Enterolum.. Can be from it or him?

Can from the Admixture? Or from Nan? I have read through about Nutrilon an admixture can pass to us to it or her?

DrOleg
Help or Assist razobratsja.rebenku 2 months on mixed vskramlivanii. From admixtures we give Nan kislomolochnyj.nedeli 2 there was a diathesis allergic cheeks a forehead veki a neck back. The meteorism has now joined. All time practically not spit.pomogaem gazootvodnoj trubkoj.no all is excruciated repeats through 30 minutes

What to do or make! The pediatrist the divisional has written out Enterolum.. Can be from it or him?

Can from the Admixture? Or from Nan? I have read through about Nutrilon an admixture can pass to us to it or her?

To understand it is necessary to specify still something.

How for a long time have entered NAN? Are absolutely assured, what the child does not have no breast? Whether did or made control weighing? What weight of the child now and at a birth?

Whether there is a diarrhea? (if is not present, special sense in Enterolum I do not see).

You ask *quot; from an admixture or from ia?*quot;. But Nan also there is an admixture. Or you give still any?

How for a long time the pediatrist saw the child? That he has told or said concerning *quot; n?aON?a*quot;?

The meteorism, alas, is observed practically at all children of 2-4 months. There is even a special name - *quot; 3 monthly ???*quot;. A status unpleasant, but in general harmless.

dr. Ira
Whether there is a diarrhea? (if is not present, special sense in Enterolum I do not see).

And, if there is a diarrhea, what sense in Enterolum? (Only if it is possible, respond please in that part, which naz. And quot; the Forum for oOa?N*quot; - I do not think, that our correspondence) will be interesting to mum.:) Or in privat.