PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Expediency -the hormonal preparations at treatment of an asthma at children

smelix
01.09.2004, 19:30
It would be desirable to hear opinion of doctors on a subject of treatment of an asthma at children hormones.

If as to mother long-term application of hormonal preparations, let seems to me, what and in small doses, has not given any effect, moreover, it seems to me, what to the child became worse how to be?

Allergists-immunologists consider or count, that I in vain refuse this therapy.

Really there are no other ways of treatment of an asthma at children?

To the boy 5. The diagnosis is put with 2, all began with atopicheskogo a dermatitis in the age of 10. Assays did not do or make.

rodionov
Long-term application of hormonal preparations, let and in small doses, has not given any effect

You have answered the question.

Application of ANTIINFLAMMATORY or ANTI-INFLAMMATORY preparations in small doses of sense has no. Doses should be adequate to gravity of disease then it is possible to count on success of treatment. At good efficiency in the further doses can be lowered.

dr. Ira
It would be desirable to add the following to a post of Dr. Rodionova.

In development of an asthmatic attack the greater or big role (hardly probable not the basic) is played with an inflammation (not in sense *quot; uO?*quot;, and in sense *quot; local inflammatory reactions mucous compare respiratory OON*quot;), therefore, putting off or taking out such the inflammation becomes necessary and neotemlimoj a part of treatment.

-treatment of an asthma is actually to achieve that the child as it is possible more longly was in vnepristupnom the period

DrOleg
If as to mother long-term application of hormonal preparations, let seems to me, what and in small doses, has not given any effect, moreover, it seems to me, what to the child became worse how to be?

Which gomonalnye preparations, in what doses and what way you applied?

smelix
To us have appointed or nominated in the age of 1 8 Becotidum of 2 doses/3 r.v day in current of 2 months, then have prolonged the same dose for a month.

After an attack 3/3 in day for 2 weeks, then again on 2 doses 3 times a day month, then have lowered to 1 dose/3 r in day of 2 weeks, then 1 dose in the morning of 2 weeks.

In 3 months again 1 a dose of Becotidum 3 times a day.

In a month on a background of my complaints, that to the child became worse 1 month, in 20 minutes Becotidum 1 -2 r in day has been appointed or nominated Foradil 1 -2 in day.

I have not noticed improvement. Has addressed to other allergist-immunologist, kotryj having made an immunogram to the child (2 5 months),

Has appointed or nominated Zirtek, Lazolvan (which we and so not ceasing all this time accepted) and courses Likopid. Here after reception Likopida I have noted proof improvement, 6 months of any dyspneas. But all the matter is that the immunologist was the expert for adults, and us direct or refer naturally to children's experts who again insist on application of Becotidum or Beklazona 2-2 r in day for 2 months.

Than it is expedient to apply hormonal preparations if from them there is no effect? Besides it is not pleasant to me, that at the son on legs or foots in 3 years rigid dark hair have started to grow.

Whether there is what- an alternative to hormonal preparations?

Whether it is necessary to make assays?

P.S. Through spejser Bebihaler.

DrOleg
If the diagnosis of a bronchial asthma does not cause or cause doubts and signs take place constantly (a persistent asthma) application of inhalation glucocorticoids is shown. To reduce possible or probable systemic by-effects, it is possible to apply preparations with smaller bioavailability (for example, fleksotid)

Assays can be made in the period of remission, but it is not necessary to overestimate their importance.

Long application lazolvana at a bronchial asthma is not shown.

Purposes or Appointments of the immunologist are hardly connected with results of an immunogram