PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Infections at the baby

pacient_sveta
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello dear doctors and visitors.

Thanks for that that help or assist the advice or councils to such patients to teapots as I the advice or councils and comments.

At moeej the close girlfriend there is a wonderful or strange 5 monthly daughter. At the girl in current of 3 weeks temperature 37,2-37,5 and as mum very much experiences addresses to doctors. To her have advised to make the analysis wet on definition dnk to various infections. It was found out that the ureaplasma and a cytomegalovirus is found out in it or her. Now this krohu are going to to treat all these terrible antibiotics. By the way the girl very cheerful, active and externally if temperature to not measure that is not present any attributes that she badly feels herself. As to the girlfriend of mum it is very a pity to me that such darling krohu will be intensively lechitju and the method of the analysis of trust does not cause or cause.

Prompt how to be

In advance I thank

dr. Ira
To prompt mum the address of our site. We to her with pleasure shall help or assist everything, than we can, within the limits of and-is not present consultations.

pacient_sveta
Unfortunately mum malyshki does not have Internet and we watch or keep up all that you will advise through my computer.

Thanks for attention and responses

dr. Ira
For the beginning, more detailed information is necessary to us:

1) As pregnancy and labors proceeded?

2) Weight at a birth and an estimation on Apgar?

3) whether the child Is full-term?

4) Weight for today?

5) Than hurted or was ill;was sick?

6) Than it is fed?

5) From what have suddenly decided to measure temperature and, by the way, where you measure it or her: under the mouse or mousy, in popke?

pacient_sveta
Dear doctor Ira, we answer your questions

Pregnancy proceeded without features. In mum from all virus has been found out TSMV at norm or rate 40 its or her credit was 17. Labors through cesarean section (tazovoe diligence, 32 years). The child was born healthy Apgar-5.

The weight types or collects normally. The girl with shchechkami and plotnenkaja, i.e. it is far not lean. Though its or her mummy considers or counts that the child adds very little and thin. I still the truth did not see thin that cheeks on brachiums laid.

Temperature have started to measure at ORVI at the child. Since then mum it or her measures each 3 hours. Features are those that after a dream at the girl temperature 36,6 and then in an hour 2-3 becomes 37,2-37,4 thus the girl the behaviour not menjaentsja takakja active and cheerful.

And here therefore mummy experiences and drags the child under any doubtful analyses and tries to find to it or this an explanation. Yes by the way to the girl under the request of mum have made OAK, OAM, a roentgen of lungs and all in norm or rate without deviations or rejections.

Has put in that that mum very impressionable and perezhivatelnaja.

She it or her weighs and meret t each 4 hours.

Here basically all that it is possible to tell or say.

In advance thanks for the answer

pacient_sveta
Yes has forgotten about

To be nursed, t measure under the mouse or mousy

Weight at a birth 3500 in 5 mes 7100

dr. Ira
The child was born healthy Apgar-5.

On the basis of this phrase I had doubts in accuracy and correctness of your answers. Let's make so: we shall not play spoiled phone. Let mum will find a way with us to communicate. For example, let will come to you on a visit and the computer will use yours., or let will write on a leaf the questions and answers, and you simply will reprint them without the komentariev.