PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I shall be glad to the answer to my question. To my child 2,11 years. With 1,8...

Vyacheslav
31.08.2004, 01:54
Hello, I shall be glad to the answer to my question.
To my child 2,11 years. About 1,8 years attacks of a laryngitis with a dyspnea have begun, proceed to this day. Such preparations as Prednisolonum, eufilen were applied. All attacks began at night and there was it in different places. How to find the reason of occurrence of a dyspnea. Analyses on dizbakterioz are handed over, it or him is not present.

child
01.09.2004, 17:20
Hand over allergo-and immunoproby (a blood from a vein), houses clean or remove all perevye pillows, woolen blankets, carpets, house plants, animals. Generally at children till 3-3,5 years attacks of a croup - frequent enough phenomenon which passes or takes place after 4 years. There is it during cold as reaction to viruses. I, generally, not the doctor, was simple at my child in the same way, many times laid in hospital, even in reanimation. Now to us 5 years, more year did not repeat. Catches a cold or chills, certainly, but a dyspnea does not reach. Successes to you!