PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my daughter (9) has passed or has taken place 3 anginas successively. Thus, it is necessary from...

Svetlana
31.08.2004, 15:51
Hello!
At my daughter (9) has passed or has taken place 3 anginas successively. Thus, it is necessary to note, each time she accepted antibiotics in full, has passed or has taken place a course of a physiotherapy, after the termination or ending of a course of antibiotics constantly we drink preparations with the maintenance or contents bifido-bacteria (for example "Narine"), rassasyvaet tablets imudona, and + grasses, nastoi, gargles. Have made bitsilin.
Despite of it after abscesses (falikuly) were gone, the girl had an otitis - have cured. Analyses of urine and a blood were ideal. Despite of it have decided to pass or take place a course of a homeopathy t. To. Tonsils have remained increased.
On proprocession of 3 4 weeks of a tonsil have remained are increased (gipertrafirovany) + the bottom of a stomach or belly was ill. Have made analyses, result: In urine leucocytes 40 50, in a blood 12 15 + the raised or increased ESR. And in completion of all the ear + temperature was ill jumps (that 36, 6 that 37, 0 that 37, 3).
Have visited or attended LOR-the doctor and pediatora up to the nephrologist with shooting an ear have not gone or do not send) the nephrologist. Conclusion LORa - tonsils quaggy, an ear does not cause or cause any fears, even it is strange, that hurts; purposes or appointments - to wash out a throat + a physiotherapy, in an ear obezbalivajushchie drops + to heat + milk, drink.
The conclusion pediatora - a cystitis
Purpose or Appointment - warm drink, morsy,
furadonin.
Question:
Probably I not the rights, but seem to me, that the originator both in tonsils, and in a bladder the same. You can probably prompt any good preparation, or still or even any agents of struggle against such infection. Very much it would not be desirable "to resort" again to the help of antibiotics - a stomach and so it is broken. It can be necessary to make any else analyses, or inspection if - yes, prompt please.
Thankful in advance for the answer.
Svetlana
lan1111@yandex. ru

The doctor
01.09.2004, 11:44
Overwhelming majority of "anginas" is caused with viruses. In this case antibacterial therapy to not be spent. Treatment by antibiotics begin only at suspicion on a bacteriemic or bacterial angina (usually it is a question of a streptococcus). As to a bacteriemic or bacterial infection of urinary ways the unique analysis confirming its or her presence is bacteriemic or bacterial crop wet, taken prior to the beginning of antibacterial treatment. The raised or increased level of leucocytes in urine, as well as a leukocytosis, and raised or increased by an ESR - only an occasion for suspicion of presence of this disease.