PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Lydia Konstantinovna! The greater or big request, help or assist advice or council! At me in...

Marina
31.08.2004, 03:26
Dear Lydia Konstantinovna! The greater or big request, help or assist advice or council! At me the second rebenok-a daughter, her at present 3 years 9 months She differs from contempoparies and body height and weight. She was born in time, melenkaja 2900, 49 see In a year was 8 kg of 72 sm, developed physically and mentally on age. Now its or her weight of 12 kg, body height 93 see For a year grows approximately on 6 7 see Visitings of endocrinologists of any pathology have not revealed. Speak, such constitution supposedly mum, t. e. I, too hudenkaja. My body height 164, weight 55, at me a thin bone. The husband 182, weight 85, strong the man. The son 6, 5 years normal. Prompt, whether it is necessary to survey the girl. We live in Moscow, in Stogino. Many thanks.

Krivskaja L.K.
01.09.2004, 10:46
Hello! Body height of the girl is on the bottom border of norm or rate, and etmpy body height for this age should make 8 10 sm a year. My advice or council, make a roentgen of brushes for opredelnija osteal age. If we shall is backlog from pasportnogo-to think further.