PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Still here what question, I feed the kid only with thoracal milk....

Irina
29.08.2004, 21:32
Hello! Still here what question, I feed the kid only with thoracal milk. To him have written out any vitamins t. To. We were born not full-term and then still laid in hospital. Vopors here in what whether it is possible for me to drink vitamins, whether they get in milk, whether and if get will be at the child of glut vitamins? If I can drink vitamins that what. During pregnancy I drank prenatal forte.

anastasija
30.08.2004, 22:26
Any woman should to continue drink vitamins after sorts or labors. Continue to drink prenatal forte. To you they which image will not damage or injure;hurt, and too it will be useful for the kid. And here to the child anything to give it is not necessary. There will be an overdosage of vitamins.

Irina
31.08.2004, 18:34
To the child I should give t. To. We laid in hospital in occasion of a prematurity and prompt or impetuous sorts or labors, then there was the horrible icterus, the child was on the PULMONARY ventilation, has received many antibiotics. Now we and that that to us have written out houses doctors in hospital I give the kid. There basically vitamins. Whether actually on it or this also there was a question it is possible for me to drink vitamins too.

Maria
01.09.2004, 07:20
Believe, it is better drink vitamins, than the kid with them to feed. From thoracal milk they are acquired on the order better and easier. And artificial vitamins it is possible for a liver to do much harm - at children very gentle liver. At me too not full-term child, was born on 34 j to week. Now to him of 15 months, I till now nurse and never gave him vitamins. Itself I drink maternu constantly, a calcium 3 from November till March periodically. Already for a long time my son does not differ from full-term coevals (the truth now he them already pereros both in height and at width:-))