PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello dear Victor Semenovich! My daughter in 1 year 1 month ort...

Sergey.
31.08.2004, 22:00
Hello dear Victor Semenovich!
In 1 year 1 month has been diagnosed My daughter the orthopedist a rachitis, as the basis occurrence of deformation of a thorax which was not observed earlier has served. The description: During the beginning of an inspiration obrazovyvaetsja a funneled or funnel fossa from above 2 h see a thorax. There is a retraction of a costal arch and a xiphoid process of a breast bone. Vseredine an inspiration the thorax comes back in a normal initial status. Treatment (Videinum, injections polibe, ATF, Caldea (Hungarian tabletochnyj a preparation a containing calcium), paraffin, quartz, medical massage) is appointed or nominated.
The Masseur doing or making massage and constantly observing the child of more month marks or celebrates strange character of deformation and absence of progress in treatment. Except for that the child since a birth at respiration by a nose constantly gives out snuffling sounds, but the divisional ENT at more than fluent survey has told or said, what is it in norm or rate and cannot cause deformation.
Advise what further to do or make, for that it is possible will address with the given problem in Ukraine.

child
01.09.2004, 05:00
You describe strange attributes of a rachitis. It is necessary to look the child. Where it is possible to consult the child in Ukraine I do not know, in Moscow it is done or made in Children's orthopedic hospital by it or him. Zatsepin.