PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! To my son 1, 4 years. In 2 months to him postav...

MARINA
31.08.2004, 10:05
Hello, the dear doctor! To my son 1, 4 years. In 2 months to him have diagnosed atopichesky a dermatitis. Kept a rigid diet, were treated at a homeopathist - nothing has helped or assisted. For the summer leaved for village - signs of a dermatitis have disappeared. Have come back home, were ill: the diagnosis - an obstructive bronchitis. Two weeks - in hospital, in two days after an extract - again an obstructive bronchitis. The pediatrist speaks, what is it attributes of a bronchial asthma. At rebenoka month keeps tussis and a rhinitis. Now we accept mixture with eufelinom (2 weeks) and ketotefen (2 weeks), but tussis does not pass or take place. Tell or say, pozhajlusta, whether treatment is correctly chosen? Whether preparations are harmful at so long use? And more. Prompt, pozhajlusta where it is possible to make the analysis on allergens?

Albanova V.I.
01.09.2004, 02:42
If you live in Moscow, the analysis can be made in in-those deliveries, in-those Mechnikova, immunologyes, p-ke Semashko. Preparations which to your child have appointed or nominated, it is possible to give longly, only it is not enough of it or this, as tussis does not pass or take place. - visible, it is necessary to replace an Euphyllinum with stronger preparation