PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravtsvujte the doctor! To my son year and ten months. We wish to tear off it or him from...

Sergey
28.08.2004, 11:59
Zdravtsvujte the doctor! To my son year and ten months. We wish to tear off it or him from a breast. Advise please as it to make more painlessly. All the previous attempts have terminated in a failure.

Pisarenko N.A.
01.09.2004, 02:11
Vpechatyvaju standartyj advice or council from preparations: All of you it peerly will not be possible to make absolutely painlessly, therefore: at all do not leave it or him, opposite - try to organize business so that during the moment of an excommunication from a breast you could be with it or him more. You should bear or take out its or his discontent and anger, but in the answer to give love, attention and it is more than freedom and new employment or occupations. On it or this depends, whether he will agree to exchange your breast for other pleasant things. And necessarily speak with it or him about that already big boy, will eat meal as all detki and to grow itd itp.
But by that 1. Already very big age, and 2. There were unsuccessful attempts, the special help will not manage (in sense - can avoid the further problems). Still it is necessary, that also mum was ready to it or this.
I would advise to address to the children's psychologist working with early age..