PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my daughter of 6 years. She every morning wakes up in wet bed. We have passed or have taken place about...

Anatoly
28.08.2004, 08:08
To my daughter of 6 years. She every morning wakes up in wet bed. We have passed or have taken place inspection, have handed over analyses and no diseases existing obnaruzhino. Were at the psychiatrist but while the result is not present (the diagnosis - at the child sound sleep, have attributed tablets " Glycised-KMP " and "Melipraminum"). Advise please as will get rid of this disease. (Vinnitsa region, Ukraine).

Nogovitsyn V.J.
29.08.2004, 10:25
Have registered and what? What effect from Melipraminum? If yet did not give, a question premature and if there is no effect basically there are still some preparations of type minirina, but they 1) are unsafe, 2) roads.

Anatoly
30.08.2004, 17:30
It is grateful, that have responded. From Melipraminum became a thicket 2 3 times for a night are wetted in bed.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
31.08.2004, 16:21
I can repeat only, that variants are, but they not for correspondence discussion. Basically 99 % probability, that to teenage age will pass or take place without treatment. And from Melipraminum such effect in the beginning of treatment? If yes probably to wait, experiment with a dose, can work.