PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist please! To My son 1 year. At a birth it was found out, that he was...

Anna
26.08.2004, 08:44
Help or Assist please! To My son 1 year. At a birth it was found out, that he has been infected fetally. Doctors in a maternity home have not told or said, that for an infection. About 10 months at the neuropathologist with diagnosis PEP were observed. In a maternity home have treated with Cefazolinum, it is more than medicines any did not appoint or nominate, only have made three courses of massage, and he developed all time on age, but I heard, that there can be later disturbances - a hearing loss, a delay of mental and physical development, a chorioretinitis, an atrophy of an optic nerve, defects of body height of a teeth. How in time to notice disease, how much or as far as they are probable also what forecast for my child? What it is possible to make now for prevention of these disturbances?

Malmberg Sergey Aleksandrovich
27.08.2004, 04:40
Correspondence consultation is impossible. Solve all questions with the neurologist. If the child is normal to wait for "late" disturbances it is not necessary.

Donets Julia
28.08.2004, 13:53
Describe, please, achievements of your child for 1 year (that does or makes, that tries to do or make); result or bring the full formulation of the diagnosis put by your neurologist at survey in year and if are available, results of inspection within a year (US, an electroencephalograph and so forth)
Yours faithfully,
Donets. MTS "Aristotel"

Anna
29.08.2004, 07:34
The dear Julia, dear g-n Malmberg, thanks for the answer. The son in 10 months is struck off the register the neuropathologist, accordingly, the diagnosis in a year have not put any. In a year the child does or makes everything, what is necessary in sense of motor development (has a seat, sits, creeps, 1 year and 2 months goes, now to him, gets on sofas, speaks some words, looks out of the window on machines or cars and speaks "rrrrrr" - as they go, with the spoon yet does not eat, but by arms or hand likes), in 2 months did or made the only thing of US of a head (in 6 months zaros a fontanel - whether early?) - pathologies it is not revealed, more inspections did not do or make.

Julia vad@interphone.net.ua.
30.08.2004, 10:00
If US was within the limits of norm or rate, a motility (as has proved to be true in practice) in norm or rate. Interestingly, and than vse-taki infetsirovan, if stafillokokom now there are concrete medicines new which kill not all flora, namely stafillokok. I recommend you to hand over the analysis on stafillokok.
Yours faithfully, Donets.

Anna
31.08.2004, 13:55
Julia, repeat pliz el. The address, I can not send you the letter! Thanks!