PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte doctor Langh, excuse for an inexact question. To my son postavli...

Seregej
31.08.2004, 04:54
Zdrastvujte doctor Langh, excuse for an inexact question. To my son postavli the diagnosis an asphyxia.

Langh
31.08.2004, 10:51
Mse Sergey, asfiksija-this special pathological status when there is a termination or discontinuance or decrease of access of oxygen to a fetus and the newborn, with the subsequent accumulation in its or his blood of acidic metabolic products and disturbance of other metabolic processes. The reasons leading an asphyxia, set. You have not written about an estimation of a status of the newborn on scale Apgar. If you wrote about average gravity, it most likely 5 6. But what was then? The scale has raised or increased or has gone down? I think, that have been taken all measures. The child who has transferred or carried an asphyxia demands careful observation and treatment under direction of the pediatrist. Be ready to provide to the child rest as he can be restless and often perevozbudim. The patience and caress is required to you. At a correct regimen if it is necessary, treatment, feeding and careful leaving or care usually children grow healthy.