PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte! My senior daughter goes in sadik and often is ill or sick, is younger e...

Katya
21.08.2004, 01:37
Zdravsvujte! My senior daughter goes in sadik and often is ill or sick, there are younger to her 5 months and she too is ill or sick from senior, we drink a heap lekrstv, but tussis at small keeps than to treat tell or say as to spend in the house prophylaxis and whether the sponging down of children will help or assist.

Brejkin D.V.
21.08.2004, 06:14
Small it is impossible to pour in no event! Senior it will be only on advantage or benefit, if certainly not through force. Follow policy Ribomunila to the senior daughter.

Alisa
23.08.2004, 07:38
At us a situation one in one. Only the senior daughter 3, 5. I suggest to exchange experience. We are ill or sick from the beginning of November, with rare or infrequent zatishjami. Bought up all drugstore and have bypassed a heap of doctors. Yesterday have taken away results of analyses of a blood of the senior daughter. Result - a lambliasis and an immunodeficiency. Ljamblii a constant source of an infection in an organism and strong immunodepresant. We shall treat In the beginning them, then to correct or adjust immunity suppositories Kipferon, tablets Imudon and Likopid (10 days). From the general or common references of anything especially original - to clean or remove all dust collectors, wet cleaning. Have still bought or purchased a quartz lamp for bactericidal processing a premise or room. ZAkalivanie have postponed till the summer, t. To. It is possible only for absolutely healthy child.
Younger tomorrow the ENT will look (not passing or not taking place tussis and a rhinitis). If that will advise new - I shall write.

Katya
24.08.2004, 07:07
Thanks doctor Brejkinu and Alise. Thanks for advice or councils we shall necessarily listen to them, poline senior 2, 9
Dashe 5 months very hardly with 2 mja patients, but me hochetsja that parents whenever possible did not drive children of patients in sadik because as will not come children there are with tussis with a rhinitis at whom 2 e children they will understand. Dasha very much often kashleet we even did or made rengen on a bronchitis has proved to be true nothing, small has not time to recover
Once again thanks for advice or council, dosvidanija Katya, polina, Dasha.

Alisa
25.08.2004, 16:18
The ENT came. References on 5 pages has written. I shall try to pass the basic references and which in any case will not be superfluous.
For younger:
1. Before each feeding we put a stomach or belly to themselves on kolenki and it is slightly knocked on a back. Too most since morning as will wake up in current of minutes 5. It is a so-called drainage of lungs that stagnation was not.
2. A nose before meal to wash out warm mineralkoj without gas.
3. Socks barefoot, all time is desirable.
4. On a neck compresses from vodka on 2 3 times a day on 5 minutes in current of 2 weeks.
5. An onion to crumble and fill in with sunflower butter or oil, to allow 2 hours to be insisted, on 1 2 drops, 1 2 times in day. (a so-called natural antibiotic)
6. On a neck shersttjanoj a scarf to fasten.
7. From tussis - if mum feeding, in current of 20 days Erespal on 1 tablet 2. In day. To the child through milk it is passed. If with current of 5 days will not help or assist, on 1/2 teaspoons of syrup Erespal to the child 2 r. In day.
8. To drink it is more than water to the child.
9. Well and at last. To cut garlic and to spread out on the house. From opjaty I can tell or say that a few or little enough garlic, but change even once a day
Uf. All. Success to you:) And to us too.

Katya
28.08.2004, 10:20
Thanks you Alisa unpacked or printed out your references and wished to ask where you bought a quartz lamp? Dosvidanija and more time of thanks!

Alisa
31.08.2004, 08:25
Quartz lamp bought in shop Medtehnika. I in Kazan live. I do not know where do you live. Learn or find out on help. Be not ill or sick. If that, write alice@ksu. ru Can still that in common we shall think up on improvement of children.:)