PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please, advice or council. I guess. To the boy 22 days, he pl...

Anastas
29.08.2004, 02:34
Help or Assist, please, advice or council. I guess. To the boy 22 days, he cries practically all the day (sleeps at night a little and on walk), after each feeding shouts. Temperatures are not present, the chair normal (on the average 5 times a day, yellowish, sometimes zheltovato-greenish), in weight adds normally. The regional pediatrist speaks, that any analyses to hand over it is not necessary, and necessary to rock to sleep, warm pelenochku on a stomach or belly and t. Item But whether that the child constantly shouts is normal. How he can be helped or assisted? What with it or him? Thanks.

The anonym
29.08.2004, 12:07
Skoree vsego u vashego malysha koliki, kak sobstvenno i u vseh detej do 3 mesyazev. Malchiki "perezhivauyt" eti "napasti" ne ochen muzhestvenno, poetomu dejstvitelno nado popytatsya ukachivat rebenka. Ya sama v takie "periody" vynosila rebenka na ulizu, i v kolyaske malysh prespokoino zasypal. Potom kak-to kupila muzykalnuuy shkatulku, rebenku tozhe ponravilos , i pod etu "muzychku" sladko zasypal.

Vlad
29.08.2004, 14:44
At you usual colics as to you already also have told or said, and usually happen they up to 3 h months. Give the child ukropnuju vodichku and Espumizan, very much helps or assists.

Svetlana
31.08.2004, 07:00
Perhaps he does not have not enough your milk, you do not know how much he sucks from a breast, if on is. vskarm. That only colics. If on thoracal: you need to weigh the child before feeding, to feed and again to weigh and look or see skoloko he eats. 90 110 GR. 8 10 TIMES, HOW MUCH WILL ask, SHOULD eat.