PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the boy 3, 5 years almost do not speak. Accepted Pantogamum, changes are not present. Vs...

Tanja
24.08.2004, 22:18
To the boy 3, 5 years almost do not speak. Accepted Pantogamum, changes are not present. All understands, but speaks some words. Advise, what to us to do or make?

The anonym
27.08.2004, 10:33
You know at me there is a friend so he till 4 years spoke very little, and then in one perfect day has started to speak the whole compound sentences. It it or him roditeljai told. Very clever by the way the boy. Success to you! All will be good.

The anonym
30.08.2004, 02:08
These problems are solved by the neuropathologist and the logopedist. I live not in Russia and I can tell or say, that such problems tablets do not solve today. Is a lot of good metodik-search on the Internet. To be engaged with such kid all peerly it is necessary, as with usual, the truth to him while simply to tell or say can also nothing.

Pisarenko N.A.
31.08.2004, 04:49
Not clearly: who looked the child, what conclusions itd. In general: to norm or rate such, konchno, does not concern, but chances to start speech sufficient still. Work: the logopedist (actually speech), the psychologist (a problem of the general or common arrest of development), are if necessary connected defektolog and the neurologist. Success.