PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello dear Lydia Konstantinovna! To My son of 12 years. In September...

Marina
30.08.2004, 13:59
Hello dear Lydia Konstantinovna! To My son of 12 years. In September, 2001 he has transferred or carried a virus hepatitis "And" (the cholestatic form, acute current, a reactive pancreatitis, a dyskinesia zhelchnovyvodjashchih ways). Results of last analyses from 11.03.03: bilirubin-15, 8; ALAT-0, 57; assay with Thymolum - 1, 38; Saccharum in krovi-5, 1. At body height of the son of 154 sm and weight of 54 kg doctors of an out-patient department do not send or have come to a common opinion by results of the above-stated analyses about the general or common state of health of the child for the present or true moment, moreover, have drawn gloomy prospect of mental and sexual development of the child during body height. Very much I ask you to draw the conclusion and medical references regarding carrying out of additional analyses, treatments. Thankful in advance

Krivskaja L.K.
31.08.2004, 02:48
Hello, Marina! Fairly, speaking, I cannot understand, in what a problem. Body height of the child absoljuno normal, ves-within the limits of norm or rate, but is predilection to excess weight. Gapatit And here in general and! Dear Marina, calm down, the child normally develops (I as understand, I can judge only physical development). It is possible to judge sexual development not earlier than 14 years. Sometimes at polnovatyh children of genitalia seem a little bit reduced, odako it only seems on a background of completeness.