PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I wish to ask your advice or council: to my nephew 3 years...

Jam
29.08.2004, 23:27
Hello, the doctor! I wish to ask your advice or council: to my nephew 3 years, at it or him disgust for meal, he can eat all the day and hardly swallow something in the evening. Advise how to accustom it or him to eat normally.

Thanks.

BELIEF WITH.
30.08.2004, 22:24
HELLO, JAM! Most likely, your nephew does not suffice vmtaminov. Start to give him polivit BEBI, multi-TABS children's chewing tablets or PIKOVIT. This problem partly and psychological: the more you experience and adjust the child, the its or his disgust for meal is stronger. Let the child happens on fresh air as much as possible. At the child behave so, as if that's all right, only sometimes accidentally mentioning about meal. Remember, that the child almost always KNOWS, how much he needs to eat. In every way it is necessary to achieve from the child of calmness and trust and then will disappear all problems! P. S. But if iz-for undereatings the child obviously lags behind in physical development, address to the pediatrist, probably, he will appoint or nominate enzymes. SUCCESS!!!