PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To a daughter 5 years were executed. One month ago she has begun through...

Lida
27.08.2004, 12:59
Hello, the doctor! To a daughter 5 years were executed. One month ago she has begun in 1, 5 2 hours after will fall asleep, to rise in postele and in horror to shout. Minutes through 15 uspokaevaetsja, and in the morning anything does not remember it or this also cheerful. So repeated time 6. Whether tried to ask during an attack she sees me and that hurts. Responds sees also hurts nothing, but continues to shout in horror. In the morning all the same nothing remembers. What is it?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
28.08.2004, 03:17
The status is called night pavors (the scientific term, instead of household expression), concerns to group of frustration of a dream - parasomny. There are similar displays of some forms of an epilepsy, to specify it it is possible after survey and EEG. So do not tighten or delay with internal consultation at the neurologist.

Julia for Lidy
29.08.2004, 12:15
Dear Lida! At me the same situation was with the son. Went to bed and in one and too time woke up, had a seat on bed, vshlipyvl, could shout it is shrill "Mum", could something vozbuzhdenno pronounce. And it began after 2 hours as he will fall asleep, and then sleeps all the night long easy. It repeated with periodicity 3 times a week. Then to him there were 6, 5 years. To him now 7 years, go to the first class. We surveyed it or him, did or made EEG. Now we drink a preparation, and I on would hear 3 months that he restlessly slept. If will communicate with me, with pleasure I shall talk to you surgmeb. yulia@mail. ru

Julia for Lidy
30.08.2004, 03:10
Mine adress surgmeb. yulia@mail. ru WRITE!!!

Lida
30.08.2004, 15:27
Nogovitsinu Century.
The doctor, huge to you thanks for consultation. I shall try to contact you personally in Morozovskoj to hospital and to show the child.
Julias from Lidy
Dear Julia! It is very grateful for your participation.
As soon as I can, I shall contact you on e-mail.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
30.08.2004, 21:45
Ok, Lida, write personally (coordinates will see if will click on my surname).