PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! After sorts or labors I have a little recovered. I very much wish to grow thin, but...

Elena
28.08.2004, 07:24
Hello! After sorts or labors I have a little recovered. I very much wish to grow thin, but to have a seat on diets I am afraid. I nurse. Prompt, what it is better to me to eat and thus the structure of milk would not change?
Whether also it is possible for me to be engaged in gymnastics, shaping? I heard, that from it or this milk comes to an end.
Thanks.

Pavlik
29.08.2004, 21:12
Lenochka, the sun, you look or appear just fine!
Your husband

Olga
30.08.2004, 20:18
Yes, it is better to wait a little with sports. Vo-the first, after employment or occupations you steamed out and then sharply cool down, and it not is it is useful for a lactemia. And then, some concussion of a breast too is not so good. With diets too now it is not necessary eksperementirovat. Feeding mum should adjust or set up itself that she now can relax that feeding mum in any kind is perfect. Besides kormlene takes away a lot of energy and kollory and in itself promotes pohudaniju. And unless to you few perfect words of your husband? I simply would thaw and have rushed to kiss liked! And then will have time to grow thin still.