PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I beg, help or assist!!! To my girl 4, 5 months Around of a mouth all obvetrjano from slju...

Inna
28.08.2004, 19:08
I beg, help or assist!!! To my girl 4, 5 months Around of a mouth all obvetrjano from sljunej and dummies or papillas, doctors only plant with arms or hand - anything supposedly will not do or make. And she at me wakes up with terrible korkoj in the morning and all decrepitates or fissures in a blood, and a cream do not help or assist. Who can is familiar with this problem, help or assist! The God for it will bless you!

Ira
29.08.2004, 08:48
Try to grease sponges with a qualitative butter or butter or oil of sea-buckthorn berries (I do not know, whether will approach or suit for labiums), still there is a cream of "Boron or Cutter", and hygienic lipstick (but this all helps or assists adults, try or taste). Can be disaccustom to a dummy? - will be sljunej less...

Alexey
29.08.2004, 17:37
Try to process a cream "ptiderm" once a day, wipe gums or gingivas a solution of soda - sljunej will be less, and gums or gingivas not so will be scratched

olja
30.08.2004, 12:04
My son (2, 5.) was well helped or assisted by balm Bjubhen, but not a cream, namely balm (with a tube). Success!