PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear the doctor! Please, help or assist us. We live in Germany, in mA...

Maria
28.08.2004, 01:56
Dear the doctor!
Please, help or assist us.
We live in Germany, in small city. To our girl 4, 5 years. In 3, 5 has started to go in sadik, where only German children, not speaking - nemetski words.
The child is literally on eyes began to vary. Terribly aggressive, calls us last words, beats us, to forbid to her of anything nelzja-at once noet or calls and shouts. Besides it or this she began to hurt or be ill;be sick terribly - week in sadu-three houses. And all time aggression. We with the husband tried also caress and to punish for bad slova-it turns out nothing. The horror any does not listen in general, to requests does not react and calls. We already simply do not have forces and patience. The husband began all time for it or her to shout, speaks have spoilt, and to me only to cry remains. That to us delat-
Advise please.
P. S. At it or her is not present in general familiar detej-friends. There can be in it or this all business?

Meri
29.08.2004, 11:35
Vo pervih pogovorite s vospitatelnizei. Kak ona sebya vedet v sadike, kak k nei otnosyatsya deti?
Kak y nee s yazikom nemezkim? Bydte s nei po laskovei, bolshe zelyite, obnimaite ee, govorite kak vi ee silno lybite. Mojet ei ne podhodit etot sadik, po kakoi libo prichine. Ei novernoe i tak ploho, tak ona eshe doma ne polychaet ponimaniya. Poprobyite s nei pogovorit, nravitsya li ei hodit v sadik, obijaet li ee kto nibyd tam?
Kak raz seichas ya vspomnila kak odna moya znakomaya razkazivala mne, prokticheski ty je istoriy chto i y vas, no tolko rebenok eshe ni vkakyy ne hotel idti v sadik. I ona ni kak ne mogla ponyat prichiny povedeniya ee rebenka. Vrode vse hvalyat vospitatelnizy i sadik prestijnii, a y ee rebenka istereki i voobshe kak podmenili ego. Ne znay kak ei prishlo v golovy pomenyat sadik i vse kak rykoi snyalo. Rebenok stal spokoinii i v sadik stal hodit s ydovolstviem. I posle vsei etoi estorii ona sdelala vivod chto y ee rebenka s vospitatelnizei ne proizoshlo himii. Ydachi Vam i MNOGO, MNOGO ponimaniya i lybvi.

Tier
29.08.2004, 22:58
Your daughter now adapts, to her it is terribly difficult, and you also at home on it or her shout. Patience, caress and care - the only thing that can help or assist her. Try to explain it and to the husband. At me the son is much more senior, but is exact with the same signs adapted for German school. On the sly to come all to norm or rate became just now, but the first half a year was very serious.

Pisarenko N.A.
30.08.2004, 11:08
Voobshche-that she you did not ask to bring it or her to Germany and to give to collective absolutely not clear to her (in sense of tongue, traditions and cultures) children so to abuse and the more so to punish it or her no trouble. All things disturbing you - a short of display of its or her crisis status, in a cat. You are necessary to her the help and sympathy. Try to organize to her sphere of activity (sports, drawing, dances) where she could be successful and prove; a circle of friends (even 1 2) from among familiar children and whenever possible, the help of the psychologist (it should be made still in 3, 5). And more closely or attentively get accustomed to a garden.