PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter 2, 5 years. The matter is that with 2 h months she iskusstvennitsa...

Tany
25.08.2004, 12:11
My daughter 2, 5 years. The matter is that with 2 h months she iskusstvennitsa. Accordingly, she has replaced a maternal breast - pustyshkoj. Now I do not know, how it or her to disaccustom to it or her. She without a dummy cannot fall asleep. It is ready to fight a head about a wall. And within day she asks a dummy. At it or her the occlusion of a teeth already varies. She very clever, I try to explain to her, that it is time to leave it or her. She like understands, but without a dummy all the same will not throw. Help or assist!!! What to me to do or make?

Mums
29.08.2004, 07:09
Tani, my daughter too from 1 month iskusstvennitsa, therefore I can is exact tell or say, that the given fact with attachment to dummies or papillas of the attitude or relation has no. I (started to live without a breast before yours, never could suffer or bear a dummy, well t. e. First like normal, but then simply fighted))). And more, the most important. There are no rules and laws, whether the dummy and up to what age is necessary, therefore do not shout " help or assist!!! " Also relax. At you for certain the wonderful or strange girl, healthy, good, times the main problem disturbing the expert - a dummy, I wish, that it would be the most serious problem - at you, and at other parents))). It is not necessary to force, select a dummy! Let uses, how much wants, then itself will see rovestnikov without dummies, itself will refuse. And without zastavljany - is faster. Moreover: resolve not only a dummy, but also a finger to suck, etc. so much, how much it would be desirable! At us (abroad) and in 4 years it is possible to see "sosochnika")). Consider or count, what the dummy is them zhevachka, only it is better))) Well you will not forbid then to the adult child zhevachku to chew, because it is not solid?)) Cease to worry! Yes, by the way, now that I shall tell)))) - I docha on normal cowards from diapers in 3 years has passed horror, despite of moaning of grandmothers))). And anything, we grow umnenkie, good, remarkable - here with the excellent or different certificate the first class have finished, brings up a dog and 2 cats, asks the second child... .vrednyh habits has no....))))) success!

Pisarenko N.A.
30.08.2004, 04:42
Wait up to 3 - for 3, 5 years if it is possible or probable. Alternative to a dummy now - a neurosis, and not arrangements even later will work, and is simple she easier rasstanetsja. Also allow to pull in a mouth any nonsense, more than new meal, impressions.