PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my child 4 months. 2 months ago it or him have translated or transferred on iskustvennoe a delivery...

Kusakina And.
27.08.2004, 22:24
To my child 4 months. 2 months ago it or him have translated or transferred on iskustvennoe delivery (nestozhen) and from the very beginning have a little bit overfed also he has typed or collected in weight. Now he weighs 9 kg. Doctors have told or said, what is it from perekorma, t. To. With health at it or him that's all right. He very mobile, active, not flaccid, but it or him me disturbs weight. Now we have replaced one delivery with an apple, and once a day we give him less admixture on 50 gr, but he sometimes cries and wishes to eat. I can in vain so I worry? He by the way was born with weight 3900 and on thoracal milk in the first month has added 1200. In advance thanks.

The anonym
29.08.2004, 07:45
It is not necessary to him to limit meal, he in fact will not understand and will cry, because that has not gorged on! The only thing that it is possible to offer, do not enter into a ration many feedings by a porridge as from it or her strongly the weight goes. Do not give sweet, limit Saccharum absolutely. Better years up to 3 h. And at all do not reduce a portion - children on a diet do not put or plant!

Muraveva E.M.
30.08.2004, 01:50
At excess weight the child should limit quantity or amount of eaten carbohydrates (a porridge, sweet milk or dairy products, Saccharum). Diets are not comprehensible to the baby, as limit enterings fiber which is the basic building material for an organism.