PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son in 3, 5 months have diagnosed: a dysplasia tazobed...

Julia
27.08.2004, 16:20
Hello! To my son in 3, 5 months have diagnosed: a dysplasia of hip joints and absence of the centers of ossification of kernels of joints. The diagnosis have put on the basis of US. To the boy have put on or allocate stapeses Pavlika. In 3 months of US has shown, that the form of joints "almost normal", but the centers of ossification are not present. Some our Kiev orthopedists were unshakable: it is necessary to remain with stapeses. And in Sankt-Petersburg orthopedists consider or count, that at boys about one year can not be okosteneny in kernels or cores of joints and if the form of a joint normal stapeses are not necessary (we consulted by phone and have sent ours UZI-pictures by e-mail). On the basis of it or this we have removed or have taken off stapeses in 7 months. The centers of ossification have appeared at us in 8 months. Now the diagnosis such: the residual phenomena of a dysplasia. What angles (an alpha and beta on UZI-to the image) are considered as norm or rate? What deviations or rejections (in degrees) from this norm or rate are considered admissible? Whether stapeses if the joint normal, but has not stiffened are necessary? These questions very much interest many mums in Kiev, t. To. 90 % of children diagnose "dysplasia" and recommend stapeses. Thanks!

Muraveva E.M.
28.08.2004, 17:34
With your permission I shall readdress your letter hirurgu-to orthopedist Filatovskoj of hospital who just specializes on a similar problem. Leave, please the e-mail for contact.

Julia
29.08.2004, 23:28
Thanks! Mine e-mail jfatal@yahoo. com. How to me to address to the doctor?