PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion. To the girl 1.5 months. On prie...

Sergey
24.08.2004, 00:48
Hello! It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion.
To the girl 1.5 months. On reception at the orthopedist: the Orthopedist (19.02.03): at survey asymmetry of inguinal and cluneal cords or crimps. At abduction left t/a femoral joint "click" is audible.
Ds:? The Dysplasia left t/a femoral joint?
Direction on US t/joints

The conclusion of US (20.02.2003): pathologies it is not revealed.
Lion. And the rights. Joints: (= 62 (= 47 Type: IA
After viewing the conclusion of US the doctor recommended only the further observation at the neuropathologist. The neuropathologist (20.02.03): at survey asymmetry of a skull is marked or celebrated. Functional block or trochlea Os-Si on the right, secondary asymmetry of a pose. Okr. Heads 38.5. Instinctive reflexes in norm or rate. Pathological, focal, neurologic signs are not present. Asymmetry dinamicheskaja-an easy or a light;a mild degree. The view fixes, watches or keeps up.
Ds: nervno-mental development corresponds or meets to age. A syndrome of the minimal cerebral dysfunction on a background of the functional block or trochlea v/a cervical department of a backbone.
Rek-but: 1. A regimen and leaving or care usual; 2. Easy or light;mild massage m/collar area, massage of a stomach or belly; the control over 3 months.
Whether whether as you schitaete-all is correct and in a full measure is made?

Sergey
25.08.2004, 12:41
On what address it is possible to send if it is necessary for a repetition of the conclusion on US and a print of US?

Porohnja V.S.
26.08.2004, 09:12
Urgently treat a congenital dislocation left bezhra!!! It is that case when the US does not give any information at an obvious dislocation!!! (for all fans or amateurs of US in a children's orthopedics).

Sergey
27.08.2004, 19:32
Oh the doctor, you have puzzled us! At whom to treat? If I so understand you hint what we were advised illiterately by the orthopedist? At it or him nevertheless a gray hair in veskah-really all so is bad? Means to us it is necessary to search dlugogo for the orthopedist... But whether can be so, what he vsetaki was not mistaken also that that he heard and saw, and being based on US has drawn such conclusion? Or taki it was necessary to do or make all in any case of roentgens? We wait the answer!!

Porohnja V.S.
29.08.2004, 02:10
You correctly have understood me. The diagnosis "Dysplasia" is not present. It is a sign of several various diseases. If it really sign of "click", it (at your age) only the DISLOCATION. Urgently do or make a roentgen in a direct projection.

Sergey
29.08.2004, 19:36
Hello, Victor Semenovich! Continuing the problem, I-write to you result of visiting of other orthopedist. At once I wish to tell or say that if will compare that that the previous orthopedist and segodnja-has written to us that as though examined the different child. Itself I am surprised as such can be. Well to you will be more visible. So: 14.03 Asymmetry of inguinal and cluneal cords or crimps, at the left depth above. The left breech costs or stands above. A relative difference in length of legs or foots 0, 5. Abduction beder is limited from both parties or sides, worse at the left. On the right constant poshchelkivanie in a joint. For specification DS it is necessary r/grafija joints. Here we shall go to Monday on a picture... Probably the third orthopedist will write still that nibud!