PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. When to my daughter 10 months were executed, to me have put diagno...

lena
27.08.2004, 04:37
Hello. When to my daughter 10 months were executed, to me have diagnosed a chronic thyrotoxicosis + a struma of 2 degrees (I am not confident correctness of the description of illness or disease, that I could remember this that according to the doctor, and record of the diagnosis I can not disassemble iz-for handwriting of my doctor. Just in case my analyses: TSH-0.02), T3-2.6, FT4-2.8) All 10 months nursed. When I zabolela-am not known. During pregnancy there was a temperature 37, 1 37, 4 (which to 7 mu to month has come to norm or rate) + speeded up sertsebienie. The gynecologist spoke, what is it norm or rate. Now about the child: develops more slowly than the senior girls to creep the beginnings in 9, now to us god-we do not go yet independently. Zubki 5 3 months climb with 7 mi months with an interval 2. Was born with weight 3800, body height of 54 sm, in a year weight of 10 kg, 76. One but: at it or her a body temperature 37, 1 37, 3 by the evening. The pediatrist under analyses of a blood also wet has found out nothing. The endocrinologist on visual survey categorically otvergla my fears concerning influence of my illness or disease on the child, and presence of temperature has explained presence what or infections. A question: whether probably 100 % on appearance of the child to exclude influence or transfer of my disease on the child or results of analyses can yield the answer to this question only. Yes, has still forgotten to write: the girl active, sleeps easy, appetite from mood. The children's endocrinologist like doubts would not cause (manager. Endocrinologic or endocrinology unit oblasnoj), but the competent opinion would be desirable to hear hospitals for a dense forest of confidence still. Thanks that you is. I thank for the answer. P. S. Antibodies to a thyreoglobulin 0, 8

child
29.08.2004, 18:53
Communications or Connections any are not present