PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son of 6 years. With nedavnemgo to time became in the mornings prihramy...

Natasha
28.08.2004, 01:56
Hello! To my son of 6 years. With nedavnemgo time began to limp in the mornings on the left leg or foot, to the middle of day passes or takes place. Then again, after a day time dream, limps. To us have made a densitometry - measurement of density of bones - result of 57 % from age norm or rate. Have diagnosed "Osteoporosis". Still we have made a roentgen of hip joints for exception of illness or disease Pertesa. Results of pictures will describe tomorrow. Very much I worry - what is this illness or disease Pertesa such? It is curable? The child and so on physical inability, suffers rare or infrequent metabolic disease - izovalerianovaja an acidemia, an epilepsy, an arrest of development, on a strict protein-free diet.

I shall be very grateful, if you will tell or say, what to us still should be spent researches for exception of illness or disease Pertesa, except for pictures of hip joints?
Thankful in advance.

Porohnja V.S.
28.08.2004, 11:32
The diagnosis of this disease to be put only on the basis of pictures. As will be - send.

Julia
29.08.2004, 02:33
I was treated in occasion of illness or disease Pertesa in Alupke sanatorium by it or him. bobrova (nearby 3 h years, there was a strong pathology, by the moment of the beginning of treatment of a head of the right femur already practically was not. Has laid down on treatment in 6 years) Now 27 years, all OK.

Porohnja V.S.
29.08.2004, 18:50
I am glad for you, but what you the message wished to tell or say?