PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excuse, still I wish you to ask: I am am frightened with such heat. Doch...

Marina once again
28.08.2004, 16:46
Excuse, still I wish you to ask: I am am frightened with such heat. The daughter already transferred or carried ORVI some times. First time when to her was three months, I whereas probably and the day before yesterday have easily dressed it or her on walk (like not too easily, but it or this has sufficed). But then tepmeratura was low, up to 37, 5. And so still pribl. She transferred or carried 2 times ORVI. BUT in seven months she has had been ill with a pneumonia (unilobar, sveru) which has happened when we "have picked up" with her in hospital serious form ORVI, all over again was ill a throat, tussis, then already a pneumonia has then begun.
HOW TO LEARN or FIND out: serious it is form ORVI or not, to not start cold and if it is necessary in time to pierce to the child antibiotics and to not be ill, for example, with a pneumonia?
Thanks for attention and the answer

Khaikin And.
29.08.2004, 18:15
ORVI by antibiotics it is not treated. Simply do not start ORvi and let's the child contact to other children. Let plentifully drinks nastoj camomiles, birch kidneys (broth), tea with maalinoj, necessarily hot milk with honey and a floor of a teaspoon of soda (if there is no allergy) and all will be good.