PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. To my boy 1 year. About 5 months doctors diagnose atopi...

Natalia To.
28.08.2004, 00:19
The dear doctor. To my boy 1 year. About 5 months doctors diagnose atopichesky a dermatitis, the localized form (cheeks, a chin, greater or big fingers of arms or hand), at us a food allergy on the majority of products (milk, yogurt, all groats or croups, including rice, all fruit, a potato, etc.), A dysbacteriosis, diskenizija zhelchevyvodjashchih ways. Now the child on gipoallergennoj to a diet, but all the same illness or disease often becomes aggravated. Now I give child Enterosgel on 1 ch. L. 3 times. From antihistamines it is accepted Klaritin on 1/4 tablets during exacerbations. The amazed or struck places than only did not smear, beginning or starting from children's creams and finishing Advantanom and cream Skin-Cap. Please tell or say 1. What it is better to give from antihistamine preparations during exacerbations? 2. The allergist has registered Intalum in capsules (a powder to plant with water and to give up to meal 4 times a day), whether it is harmful? On capsules it is written - to not swallow? 3. Whether it is possible to drink any vitamins or their child suffices (we drink Humanu SL up to 1 l in day)? 4. If to carry the child on the south in what the season and for what time is better? 5. Than it is better to smear a chin, he often wet iz-for sljunej, and fingers which the child takes in a mouth?

Olhovskaja K.B.
28.08.2004, 08:57
Dear Natalia! I would like to look or see your child before to give advice or council. Check up a dermal dermographism: slightly scratch a skin between scapulas the return extremity or end of the handle, if in two minutes of a strip white, there can be it atopichesky a dermatitis (at normal people of a strip pink) Under your descriptions I doubt, what is it atopichesky a dermatitis. Klaritin to children till three years to give it is impossible, Suprastinum or Tavegilum is better. The basic condition at allergodermatozah is a dryness in the field of rashes, it is necessary to watch or keep up salivation and a suction paltsv as at this age the structure of a saliva which can irritate a skin varies.

Julia
29.08.2004, 17:12
Dear g-zha Olhovskaja! Where it is possible to receive your personal consultation in a similar occasion? To the child 9 mes, I give a breast, in New year ate much that "wrong", and the son had pink plaques on all body in size with a coin. The diathesis was and earlier, reaction to products from milk or dairy kitchen or cuisine. But podobnoyh maculae which neither Advantan, nor Finistil do not take - were not.