PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I already wrote to you about the synulju 5, 5 months For will add...

Inna
28.08.2004, 00:37
The dear doctor! I already wrote to you about the synulju 5, 5 months For the additional information I cite to you data of the report issled. nejrosonografii the child in 2 h month age.: fig. of sulcuses and gyruses - N, the subarachnoid space konveksialnoj surfaces is not expanded, width mezhpolusharnoj clefts or rima of 1 2 mm. A side. Ventricles: l. zh-depth of forward horns 3., depth of bodies 4. Item. - tak-3 and 4 mm. The cross-section or transversal size of forward horns a side. zhelud. - N. Width 3 its or his ventricles - 4., depth 4 ogo zhelud. - 4. Greater or big zatyl. The tank - N. Subcortical ganglions - heterogeneity on an armour. To kernels or cores on the right (not sharp). Region Periventrikuljarnaja-locally * ** * (prohonour the first 3 letters could not) in that. And a forehead. Departments it is more on the right. Patol. uch. In a parenchyma of a brain - otsutst. Insignificant intensifying sos. Pulsations. The conclusion: Gip.-ischemic changes 1 oh item Now at the child wet ladoshki and stops (at me most vegeto-the dystonia is a lot of years). Falls asleep not at once (it is rocked to sleep on arms or hand on 10 20 mines) - we give Baju-baj on 1 kap. 3 razav day. In 2 months had a drink month Nootropilum. I have understood your attitude or relation to preparations Heel. Whether in your opinion nuzhno-to repeat a course of Nootropilum? The neuropathologist has appointed or nominated to us Cavintonum and aktovegin century of m. And you as consider or count? If it is required to you for the answer will add. An inform., I necessarily shall give it or her. Very much hotelos-to receive yours profes. Advice or council. We live in an ice crust. Time in Uzbekistan. Consultations of neuropathologists opposite. In family there are disagreements - in general nothing Can be necessary? Kak-to not do much harm hyperdiagnostics.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
29.08.2004, 02:28
I do not see in your reports of any indicating on a neurologic pathology. 90 % of the information on the child turn out at survey, and all other methods (NSG and t. The item) is only the auxiliary information helping or assisting the doctor to define or determine a direction of actions.