PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to my son of 10 years, in the extremity or end of June has transferred or carried a scarlatina, then in and...

Elena
26.08.2004, 19:33
Hello, to my son of 10 years, in the extremity or end of June has transferred or carried a scarlatina, then in July was on Black sea, at it or him tussis and a rhinitis has begun, tem-ra one day has risen up to 37, 6, there doctors put different diagnoses: first foringit, then a bronchitis, ast. The bronchitis, a pneumonia, etc., in August in Moscow laid in hospital with a genyantritis. In 10 days after convalescence tem-ra has risen up to 37, 6, have put a virus infection. The child has passed or has taken place some courses of treatment by antibiotics, heatings, massage, punctures, lavages, etc., the nose is washed out some times in day, have handed over analyses on an allergy (has shown the house. A dust, the house. Ticks or mites, a cod, milk, grasses), at me an allergy on cats. Already during two weeks at it or him in the morning - norms or rates. tem-ra, after obeda-37, 5, in the evening after a lavage of a nose - again 36, 6.
Yesterday there was a dry tussis, tem-ra normal at night, has given suprostin-has fallen asleep.
I do not understand, what vse-taki at it or him the diagnosis and for what it is necessary to treat?!
I shall be grateful for references.
Thanks.

Balashova T.L.
28.08.2004, 22:20
Elena, I can predolzhit to you internal consultation (record on ph. 504 21 44). Without it or this I can not answer your question and give any references.