PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My son was born in 38 weeks of pregnancy body height 53 see, weight 3, 6 kg okr....

Olga
27.08.2004, 12:22
My son was born in 38 weeks of pregnancy body height 53 see, weight 3, 6 kg okr. Heads 35 see At the child was a cephalohematoma (punktirovana) and sinny nosogubnyj a triangle at a load, a mottled skin. Uzi hearts and a brain in a maternity home without a pathology. At pediatora claims are not present. At survey at the neuropathologist in 1 month to him have made US head mozgai according to the doctor brains not sootvetsvujut to age (lag behind) any more did not make comments, has diagnosed PEP, a hypertonus of muscles. Has appointed or nominated massage and reception korteksina 10 nyxes. We have followed a policy of massage - 13 sessions did not put nyxes. Now to him 2, 5 months a circle of a head 39, 5 see, body height - 62, ves-5, 7 kg. Holds well a head on a stomach or belly, unimportantly holds a trunk and a head in vertical position, unclenches cams, tries to reach for toys, lifts legs or pinches, babbles, smiles and even laughs loudly or roars. The neuropathologist nabljudet positive dynamics or changes. Guards mramornost skins, it is especially shown on handles and legs or pinches at a load. Blue nosogubnogo a triangle not ichezla up to the extremity or end. Vydny wreaths on temples. Tell or say pozhaluista, that the doctor speaking about not conformity of brains to age of the child meant and whether it is necessary to accept prepatat korteksin.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
28.08.2004, 21:13
That your doctor I meant do not know, t. To. Such term in medicine is not present. Data NSG carry exclusively auxiliary information and purpose or appointment of any treatment cannot cause. Mramornost and blue can be connected with problems with serdechno-vascular system or with a specific feature of a skin of the child, it does not concern to a neurologic pathology. Korteksin I do not know for what in this case.