PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter of 8 months, she is very strongly adhered to me. Family at us it is full...

Oksana
27.08.2004, 11:58
My daughter of 8 months, she is very strongly adhered to me. The family at us high-grade is the daddy, grandfathers and grandmothers, but the child except for mum does not recognize anybody. Plays with everything, only while I am in sight as soon as notices, that I was not present, the hysterics begins. The situation is especial was aggravated after the daughter has had been ill (in hospital laid together). I plan to come to work in 5 months what to make, that this moment did not injure the child. Why some children easy concern to absence of mother, and the some people perceive it as tragedy? It can a blank of education?

Pisarenko N.A.
27.08.2004, 16:19
Vo-the first, this usual enough behaviour for the child of its or her age as there was an additional trauma, at least, at hospitalization. Vo-the second, after a year such problems gradually leave. It is the general or common theory, about a reality of your family I can not speak, but I assume, that there are special reasons for the girl to be more, than many children, adhered to you. If the output or exit on job will be accompanied uhudshcheniem statuses of the child, consult internally.

Olga O.
28.08.2004, 16:07
We had a same problem. Mine to you sovet-try to communicate more. Let's take the child to other people, and cost or stand series, talk to it or him, calm or abirritate and that that person with it or him spoke, has given a toy or vkusnoe-the child quickly will understand something, what is it it is not terrible. To the child it is always more comfortable and it is not terrible with mum. But if you will be consecutive and patient, the problem will pass or take place quickly. And staraites to take the child at another on arms or hand until then while he to not calm down, if you admit or allow its or his crying. Also try to not be afraid when solve it predprinjat-budte are benevolent and natural, ulybajtes-children very well feel it. Success!