PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About the girl with anareksiej. When laid in clinic the treating doctor spoke, cht...

Again Tima - Nogovitsynu
25.08.2004, 13:30
About the girl with anareksiej. When laid in clinic the treating doctor spoke, that he suspects a schizophrenia to her did or made electro sudoruzhnuju therapy, she has lain 45 days of result a zero, even has managed still to grow thin, two years accepts Paksil, kakoeto time accepted zipreks. Now its or her psychotherapist to which she goes six times to a week speaks that the schizophrenia at it or her is not present also main to her all time to speak about the love, and to not pay attention to its or her tricks as from anareksii the brain and all this from there suffers. Here I also wished to hear opinions still psychotherapists as to it or this to concern. I very much like the daughter, but to me is very sick when she gets up to mucks under the attitude or relation to me and to the sister. On it or this also I wish to hear opinions as with her myself messages and how to help or assist her and all to our family.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
26.08.2004, 17:52
I wish to note especially - I the neurologist, instead of the psychiatrist. I respond on this subject exclusively because on obscure me to the reason of such girls constantly direct or refer to our hospital and up to perepravlenija in profile establishments it is necessary to be engaged in them to us. Concerning - I shall agree to differ. I do not see 1) the diagnosis (that means suspected? The diagnosis is or not? Why the diagnosis is removed or taken out by the psychotherapist? It not its or his function), 2) substantiations of treatment. By the description, the status serious, here paksilom to not manage.

Pisarenko N.A.
27.08.2004, 03:59
Century - Because its or her psychotherapist is a psychiatrist actually (therefore and takes out or removes). And it is curious, that the psychiatrist of 6 times in a week with the child does or makes at the obscure diagnosis and absence of effect from treatment. Really persuades to eat?!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
28.08.2004, 14:44
Questions, questions...