PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My daughter after a birth has lived only 1 week and has died in re...

Sergey
27.08.2004, 00:23
Hello! My daughter after a birth has lived only 1 week and has died in reanimation from " legochno-a heart failure ". As the reason of it or this " the bilaterial polysegmentary pneumonia " has served. Right after its or her birthes (I was present on sorts or labors) we with the wife have paid attention, that she has not cried loudly (only pokrjahtyvala) hardly and often breathed (the tummy) was raised. Doctors have told or said, that all children different and all goes normally. In 3 hours after a birth of a labium at it or her began to become blue and it or her have carried away on survey to the pediatrist. The pediatrist has told or said, that lungs and heart by way of, but any problems with a head. More our girl to us has not returned... After in 1 day after its or her birth in reanimation have made a picture it was found out, that the right lung has not revealed at all and for this time slezhalos and became dense as pechenka. Breaks of lungs have then gone or send then, problems with heart iz-for rigid regimens of ventilation of the lungs on which she all this time was have then begun.. . In a maternity home she has lain the whole day in covered kuvezike with an oxygen mask on the face. Us assured, that threat of its or her life is not present... Tell or Say, please, why doctors right after have not found out a birth, what with the child something not by way of and have not accepted adequate measures (we have a videorecording occurrence of the child on light)? What it was possible to make in the given situation? What should be actions of doctors? Whether it was possible to rescue or save the girl or she has been doomed from the very beginning? Whence there could be this pneumonia? To itself it is possible to address to receive exhaustive consultation on questions interesting us?

Natka
28.08.2004, 11:29
Question such, you to the doctor - rozhatelju paid? If yes - then answers a little - vo-the first, the cub indeed not can was teleorganic. We shall take it as an ideal variant so to not feel whom guilty. It is almost assured, that and was. Well and if it is simple doctors promorgali--that too happens through one - that children or guys, that I to you can tell or say - very painfully. But, during too time it is absolutely exact - time will cure also all will be again - labors, volnenja, but only now pleasure, instead of a trouble.
Forgive or Excuse, if what not so.